Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

19 hours ago, justinxx said:

did the EP chart at all?

Nothing on the Billboard 200... :cries:

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

2 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

Nothing on the Billboard 200... :cries:

it’s cuz it was only 6 songs and most of sales and streams were the week before due to it being released on two difference charting weeks. It’s okay. It’s a fun EP that’s helping with her streaming. She’s increased almost 700,000 Spotify listeners since it’s release 

Local rancher. ? She really lives a double life. Jk. 
 

Hopefully she goes to the Daytime Emmys on Friday and wins. I don’t know if she’ll be going because it seems like she barely got to Montana like a week or two ago? We’ll see. 
 

 

I would love a full album full of songs in the vein of fake plastic trees

2 hours ago, RealityBites said:


Local Rancher lol

shouldn’t this say Kelly Brianne now

Seen some of the reimagined Breakaway tracks and girl I need to hear the full reimagined hazel eyes and boy :jonnycat:

Kelly is now a 5 time Emmy winner! 
 

and the show is 13 times winners! 

I’m so happy for her and the show!! Wish she was there, but she’ll have many more opportunities to accept more! :-) 

FIVE-time Emmy winner and local rancher Kelly Clarkson :clap3::alexz:

Hmm. Not to be a hater, but... Drew was there. Tamron was there. It's kinda part of the gig. Particularly when you're favored to win, maybe it's worth showing up?

9 minutes ago, Qwords said:

Hmm. Not to be a hater, but... Drew was there. Tamron was there. It's kinda part of the gig. Particularly when you're favored to win, maybe it's worth showing up?

She’s taken the summer off to spend time with her kids 

Meh about the duet ngl 

 

(then again I’ve been a downer on all the new projects - Xmas album, covers album and now this - and been completely misguided in my opinion)

 

Spoiler

But I genuinely couldn’t care less about this before hearing it 

 

Spoiler

Unless it’s all part of a wider plan to build up her streamers but using dolly doesn’t fill me with confidence that that is the case

 

Spoiler

I’m a mess :gaycat2:

 

 

 

On 6/24/2022 at 4:17 AM, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Seen some of the reimagined Breakaway tracks and girl I need to hear the full reimagined hazel eyes and boy :jonnycat:

??

so kelly did not bother to attend even just a few hours for Emmys? lol

she might not expect that she will win 

4 hours ago, supertiffany said:

where is this from?

 

we need a new era of her looking like this

 

kelly-clarkson-weight-loss-jpg-156936057

 

 

The voice 

 

This Apple Music interview is available to stream as well. Kelly talks about the new album and that she wrote most of the songs while flying. She’s considered calling the album “30,000 Feet in the Air”

Listened to the interview - sounds like she recorded the interview right before her vacation; nice to hear her talk about the new album - even though she's contemplated what to release - and how honest she wants to be. Think this album can be her career highlight. Give us insane Fall single (ala rockier version of Adele's 'Hello' meets "Happier than Ever' and album on Black Friday!

Edited by wren

I don’t think the album will be coming until next year. They could release a single in like October and then another in January or February and release the album in March or April. I don’t know if she’s hinting at all the songs already being recorded, but probably not?
 

She’ll probably think about what to release for a while longer. And once her vacation is over, she’ll take it from there. It does sound like she knows it’s important to release the heavy, sad, and angry stuff though…

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.