Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

I was hoping to get a shipping notification today. I really wanted the CD and vinyl to arrive tomorrow lol

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 625.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Playlisting of rock Hudson is underwhelming so far :gaycat6:  But we wait :gaycat4:

3 hours ago, jpsketch said:

In fairness, I think most of her fanbase is waiting for Friday.

I know I am. Looking forward to listening to it in full on my ride in to work tomorrow. :weeps: 

I'm so hyped, getting drunk to bop to the best album of the century :gaycat4:

This album :jonny:

 

Eventhough MOL was a really great album sonically and vocally; my main complain was that it had no lyrical depth. There wasn’t a song I could really connect to emotionally like I did with the past (maybe,sober,pxp etc).

 

for me chemistry is a modern upgraded compilation of MOL and pxp sonically and a matured lyrical depth of my december.

 

Queen did that :clap3:

  • ATRL Moderator

Alright, KTRL, now let's get in formation. :foxaylove3:

Any tips for the best way to stream for theist value. Like stream from playlists m? Or just the album on repeat? 

I'm only able to play Rock Hudson, the rest of them say unavailable :deadbanana:

skip this part is great.  Like best album opener I think for her.  
 

mine still hits.  
 

I like high road but it’s not that memorable for me I think.  
 

Me really is so weak and should be later in the album or maybe not at all.  
 

I love down to you so much.  So catchy and great production.  
 

chemistry is the surprise for me???  I love it even tho it didn’t catch much attention during the live show.  

 

FKOH right after chemistry is giving me whiplash.  Still like this catchy song.  it’s fun to listen to and really catchy.  
 

Magic is another surprise.  It’s so…effervescent?  And it’s so sad that she felt this and then it went all ****.  
 

lifehouse is just as good on the album as live.  I think lyrically still my favorite on the album and the melody is really good and hauntingly beautiful too.  
 

I LOVE rock Hudson omg.  The lyrics and melody I love it.  This should’ve been earlier in the album.  
 

My mistake is just ok.  Catchy but kind of forgettable for me.  
 

RFC was one of my faves from the show but on the album it’a kinda overshadowed by other songs.  Think the chorus is really tho.  
 

I kinda love I hate love.  It’s fun and sarcastic which is SO Kelly.  And the pre chorus is so damn good.  
 

That’s right does seem a little out of nowhere but it’s fine.   And I see why she ended it with it I guess.  
 

 

Overall I’m really happy with the album.  I like it more than MOL by quite a bit.  Sonically and lyrically.  
 

One thing throughout is she sounds SO GOOD.  her voice has gotten so much more dynamic which shouldn’t be possible at this point in her career.  It might not be as flashy anymore but it has so much more depth to me.  
 

gonna put this on repeat and give a chance for all the songs to seep in.  
 


 

 

Just finished listening to the album start to finish. I think it's slightly disappointing overall as a project. Despite the That's Right hate from everyone, it's actually one of my favorite tracks. That and Magic.

I can’t believe @kylegfil_got to sing with the Kelly Clarkson tonight. So ***** incredible. 

Is the "ocean eyes" line in that's right a Billie Eilish reference?

I think there is a much better album hidden in this (mostly without the songs we got as singles). That and maybe some of the songs she scrapped for personal reasons would have been a real opus. You can definitely hear the cold feel/hesitation with how this turned into a more simplistic/plain-pop record.

The down to you to rock Hudson stretch of the album might be my favorite.  

Some interesting early doors numbers:

 

iTunes number 1 in 10 countries (not that that matters much)

 

down to you and lighthouse only tracks outside of previously released to chart on iTunes in countries (again doesn’t mean much)

 

lighthouse was chosen for nmf uk and is #5 on sad hour 1,532,093 followers 

 

rock Hudson now has got some okay playlisting, 15.5m reach:

 

Nmf usa #9 - 4m

women of pop #10 - 2.4m

 

looks like it’s probably not the best single to go for based on our releases prior to album’s release playlisting. It’ll have the best numbers when we do update, but what is after lighthouse and rock Hudson will be interesting, especially if it’s not stp (indicative of album listeners too)

 

 

Ok High Road, Down To You & Chemistry are my current trinity.

 

also great: lighthouse, rock hodson, skip this part, mine & magic (and FKOH, just sounds kinda out of place sonically)

 

could have done without me, my mistake, that's right

 

and wish red flag collector & i hate love had different production.

 

Overall I think the album really works as a whole though even though i'm trashing 1/3 of the album haha - it all works pretty well together :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.