Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

They should push Down To You

 

but Rock Hudson is a bop!

Agreed

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 625.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Kelly said lighthouse is her favourite song on the sofa with Hoda

She is taking over Studio 6A, which used to host Meghan Kelly Today. The set up:

 

ncs_megyn-kelly-today-studio-6a-nbc_0011

6 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

She is taking over Studio 6A, which used to host Meghan Kelly Today. The set up:

 

ncs_megyn-kelly-today-studio-6a-nbc_0011

6A is also where Conan and Jimmy Fallon were for their individual Late Night run.

 

NBC New York studio 6B | Late Night With Jimmy...

 

Conan's old set on Late Night With Conan O'Brien | Conan o brien, Conan, Tv  set design

14 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

 

 

Not the people just walking by like they aren’t in the presence of the voice of their generations. 

7 minutes ago, MJ Boston said:

Not the people just walking by like they aren’t in the presence of the voice of their generations. 

NYC for you haha

21 minutes ago, MJ Boston said:

Not the people just walking by like they aren’t in the presence of the voice of their generations. 

girl, we tryna get to work

Just finished the album. I enjoyed Chemistry more than I did with MOL
 

my favourite tracks: Down to You, Skip This Part, Lighthouse

 

My least fav: That's Right ( it sounded like a Camila Cabello reject)

Looking at the early NMF, I think the speculation of pushing Rock Hudson with the album is correct. The early doors playlisting shows it… let’s see if they push this as a radio single. It doesn’t have *amazing* playlisting so far:

 

• NMF Aus/NZ - 360k - #46

• NMF Indonesia - 165k - #39

• NMF Japan - 92k - #21

• NMF Malaysia - 61k - #29

• NMF Singapore - 39k - #25

• pop rising Singapore and Malaysia - 11k - #17

1 minute ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Looking at the early NMF, I think the speculation of pushing Rock Hudson with the album is correct. The early doors playlisting shows it… let’s see if they push this as a radio single. It doesn’t have *amazing* playlisting so far:

 

• NMF Aus/NZ - 360k - #46

• NMF Indonesia - 165k - #39

• NMF Japan - 92k - #21

• NMF Malaysia - 61k - #29

• NMF Singapore - 39k - #25

• pop rising Singapore and Malaysia - 11k - #17

New one:

 

NMF Philippines - 685k - #35

 

(As biggest playlist so far, for comparison, FKOH was #11 lol, mine #49, IDY #33, B&B #20) 

But I need them to save Rock Hudson for the winter so she can perform it at the Grammys next year :gayriahcat2:

just wanted to thank the ppl who keep posting all the interviews and clips it's so nice to have them so easy to find :heart:

she's singing DOWN TO YOU, Kelly sis, make it the next single 

Okay so I've listened through the album a few times (seriously, God bless VPNs) and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I'm really digging Magic. It's so beautiful and heartbreaking cause you can feel how much she loved him. At the Belasco, I thought it was just alright but after listening to the whole album, it's been stuck in my head the most. Tbh I feel like the ones at Belasco that just seemed kinda ehh are hitting me more on the record. Maybe cause I can really hear the lyrics this time idk

 

 

Lighthouse’s partial day (half day) got 14,997 Spotify streams :gaycat6: we’ll see what tomorrow’s update 

2 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Lighthouse’s partial day (half day) got 14,997 Spotify streams :gaycat6: we’ll see what tomorrow’s update 

 

half of those would be mine, sorry. :gaycat6:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.