Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

I can’t see Kelly’s name on the today show summer series concert. Does this mean her appearance is cancelled? 
 

https://www.today.com/concert-series

Edited by KCAus2020

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 625.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

was it the tiktok live where she said she's about to go on vacation soon and can't wait for it?

 

i was surprised about that since it's only one week to the album release and i was hoping for some more promo and not her to disappear right after

1 hour ago, KCAus2020 said:

I can’t see Kelly’s name on the today show summer series concert. Does this mean her appearance is cancelled? 
 

https://www.today.com/concert-series

They actually just added a date here (Sep 22): https://www.today.com/popculture/kelly-clarkson-concert-today-what-you-need-know-t285222

 

iHeartRadio is in the 22/23 in Vegas though, so I guess she’s performing on the second day for that?

59 minutes ago, KCAus2020 said:

Wow so strange it’s in September 

Maybe they're being optimistic and planning this around the talk show premiere in NYC (and the third single release) :alexz3:

it’s quite surprising that there’s been virtually no promotion for the album, especially because she had a relatively big launch for MOL with the same label. i know we shouldn’t care about numbers but i’d at least like the album to debut in the top 10 in the US, which I feel like is a toss up at this point 😬

Everyone seems to be forgetting that the strike had a big impact on promo. 

 

Additionally, seems to be a decent number of promo spots next week. Little point to heavily promote the album before next week. 

 

Since she is doing the Today concert series in September, they may be trying to do a fall push when (hopefully) things in TV return to normal.

 

 

1 hour ago, justinxx said:

it’s quite surprising that there’s been virtually no promotion for the album, especially because she had a relatively big launch for MOL with the same label. i know we shouldn’t care about numbers but i’d at least like the album to debut in the top 10 in the US, which I feel like is a toss up at this point 😬

Looking at Avril and Carries last releases-

we should aiming around that ball park, pink being an exception and still doing decent numbers. Kesha’s numbers scare me though and I’d hate that to happen to her :doc:

There's nothing to be done while the writer's strike is going on. Frankly, I'm glad Kelly is showing solidarity with the working class over... deliberate promo that doesn't help her streaming numbers. :coffee2:

I mean, she could stop being lazy and come overseas to do some promo in countries that have no strike. But I gave up on that a long time ago. 

1 hour ago, kelli101 said:

Looking at Avril and Carries last releases-

we should aiming around that ball park, pink being an exception and still doing decent numbers. Kesha’s numbers scare me though and I’d hate that to happen to her :doc:

yeah … the fact that IDY managed to chart and none of the Chemistry songs have is slightly surprising regarding GP interest. especially since her notoriety has only increased in recent years…

I mean I’m ok with her having promo in a few months. Hopefully it coincides with her show’s season getting underway if the strike permits it. It’ll help prolong the era. If everything was up front we could be done by August. :rip: 

I think they’re going for longevity rather than instant impact. Doesn’t feel like they’re in any rush to promote, feels like they’ll take their time with this record. 

The September shows make me think they’ll release the deluxe version of the album around then. She can promote the new season of TKCS and the deluxe version of the album at the same time. Hopefully the writers strike will be over though… and maybe she can hit up the usual late night shows too. It’ll be a nice way to extend the Chemistry era. 
 

We have a lot of interviews coming this week. The Today Show, Zane Lowe, Conan O’Brien, Sirius XM with Andy Cohen, Howard Stern, and possibly Miss Indepodcast and something with Gayle King. Oh, and the CD signing. 

Longevity is key this era :celestial3:

 

Spoiler

since we likely won't get a new album for another 6 years :toofunny2:

13 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

Longevity is key this era :celestial3:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

since we likely won't get a new album for another 6 years :toofunny2:

:deadbanana4:

The interviews are great but I wish she had more performances lined up.


I miss the days of MTV/VH1 unplugged. I love the acoustic/stripped down sets she used to do :'(

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, stoopidjenna said:

The interviews are great but I wish she had more performances lined up.


I miss the days of MTV/VH1 unplugged. I love the acoustic/stripped down sets she used to do :'(

Ugh her acoustics WASH some artists’ discographies tbh, I miss those days as well

There was a clip shown (when she was first announced for the Today Show Concert Series) that I THINK showed her in a yellow dress and it looked like she was doing an acoustic performance. We still don’t know what that is for and I hope we will still get to see it soon. Does anyone know what I’m talking about? Lol. 
 

We also still have the full Belasco show!! Not acoustic, but at least we get a lot of songs! 

Nice that she’s doing some YouTube stuff too. Hopefully she does the song association on Elle Magazine’s YouTube.

 

 

6 hours ago, Heartbeat Song said:

 

what song is this? That's right? 

I am guessing this is High Road

2 hours ago, Irvine said:

keep guessing :spin:

My mistake? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.