Dua Lipa

Cain

2 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

let the sun be right on this and the barbie news in the past

Dua domination coming!

fj6OU9l.gif  

“As one of the biggest names in pop music, all of the most talented writers and artists have been vying to work with her.

“Dua has been very clear about her direction in keeping it upbeat and fun, but she will be a lot more revealing in her lyrics.

“The label are really excited about it and are planning a lengthy campaign on a whole new scale to maximise the music.”

Even tho this is all easy to guess I just hope they’re right

Imagine Warner absolutely wanting to come for blood this era :WAP: we’re getting FN (non-covid edition) type of rollout ahhh

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Cain said:

Even tho this is all easy to guess I just hope they’re right

Imagine Warner absolutely wanting to come for blood this era :WAP: we’re getting FN (non-covid edition) type of rollout ahhh

ATRLers were already choking from the FN throat shoving.

Imagine a non-Covid rollout... the shoving will be so deep that it will come out the other end :gaycat3:

I wonder if her wearing so much black is just another butterfly thing—where it’s a thing she likes but is unrelated to music

A bit of topic but i currently listening to SG Lewis' album and Charlotte Day Wilson's voice kinda sounds like Dua :jonnycat:

I wouldn't mind if DL3 has some bangers like these @SGLewis_

AMA, BMA, VMA, EMA, Grammys, Brits, iHeart, Coachella performances are ON LOCK. She’s COMING :WAP:

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

AMA, BMA, VMA, EMA, Grammys, Brits, iHeart, Coachella performances are ON LOCK. She’s COMING :WAP:

I really want Dua to do double duty on SNL this era. Need her to host and musical guest. She’s do for it. Feel she’d kill hosting, and she’d get to show her personality and humour more :alexz2:

On 2/26/2023 at 4:47 AM, ReginaGeorge said:

Is she really dating this Romain Gavras guy or is she only working with him on the new project? I guess it would make sense considering they were seen leaving the Netflix event together and he directed few things for Netflix 

It looks like the rumors were true

1 hour ago, TayDuaStan said:

😬😬 honestly not here for this.. but oh well as long as she’s happy 

1 hour ago, TayDuaStan said:

:gaycat6:

At least Romain is talented/has a job.

The fact her new man is employed and doesn't come pre-packaged with Yolanda Hadid is a win in itself. We should take it girls!

Going through a Future Nostalgia unreleased obsessed phase rn (like I do every other week) and I’m just curious

Which of the leaked songs do y’all feel are underrated? And which ones are your least favorites?

Personally, I feel like Secrets is rarely ever mentioned since it leaked but it’s an EXCELLENT mid-tempo. Lion is kind of basic and easy to overlook but I feel like it’s actually really good despite that?

As for my least favorite… it’s not even bad but there’s something so bland and unoriginal about Not Over You. The worst of the bunch imo :gaycat2:

9 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

A bit of topic but i currently listening to SG Lewis' album and Charlotte Day Wilson's voice kinda sounds like Dua :jonnycat:

I wouldn't mind if DL3 has some bangers like these @SGLewis_

i'd love for them to collab again

On 2/27/2023 at 9:09 PM, DUA LIPA said:

let the sun be right on this and the barbie news in the past

Dua domination coming!

fj6OU9l.gif  

We need her on the soundtrack too 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Cain said:

Our R9 😪

Don't jinx it we don't want DL3 to be pushed to 2024

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Our R9 😪

Not the wait between music surpassing SS-DSN :deadbanana2:

Give us new music mother :redface:

17 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Dua’s….. eclectic taste in men :spin:

jiCKxef_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Romain is giving Daddy and is actually talented/has a job/isn’t a crackhead so it’s a win for her and us

spacer.png

17 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Dua’s….. eclectic taste in men :spin:

jiCKxef_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

She them with dead eyes.

At least Romain is a real man. You just know he has a big pipe and knows how to lay it well. Our girl must be very happy.

Stepmother Lipa

I know he makes her pvssy and ass tickle with his beard

spacer.png

I still hope we're going to get the lead single from DL3 in May-June at worst, waiting longer would be a bad idea. Yeah she just had a massive era with FN but waiting too long could destroy her hype. They also need to go HARD with the promo, she needs to be consolidated as a MPG :gayalipacat3:

Edited by Enrique523

Dua serving Lady Gaga The Fame vibes on the Ian Kirkpatrick produced Future Nostalgia reject Rich. :katie2: Now that is something that i want to see on DL3

Edited by TayDuaStan
Wrong info

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.