Dua Lipa

Cain

4 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

I still hope we're going to get the lead single from DL3 in May-June at worst, waiting longer would be a bad idea. Yeah she just had a massive era with FN but waiting too long could destroy her hype. They also need to go HARD with the promo, she needs to be consolidated as a MPG :gayalipacat3:

MTE

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm actually glad she's taking a longer break. we literally had 3 straight years of mega hits, not to mention her sold out world tour last year.

i need her to go away, live her life, and come back with inspired material. i'd hate if she gives a phoned-in album that's just FN 2.0 or something to that degree. 

september is the perfect time to release and have the era planned out to perfection 

Karol's numbers makes me think that she can finally reach a +100k debut... if the lead is good :jonnycat:

When DL3 incorporates Albanian folk instruments and we get an ethnobop serve

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, Love Again said:

When DL3 incorporates Albanian folk instruments and we get an ethnobop serve

spacer.png

Nah, it's too early for ethnopop. DL4 is gonna be that ethnodance and ethnodisco record

No Coachella, no Glastonbury, get ready for another year of nothing girlies :jonny2:

2 hours ago, Cain said:

No Coachella, no Glastonbury, get ready for another year of nothing girlies :jonny2:

The album has to come out this year :biblio: Future Nostalgia is turning 3 this month (I can't believe it :deadbanana2:)

I want her to do something different but at the same time still want her to do uptempo tracks only

That one user that ******* about Dua and TTH in every single thread about her :deadbanana2: the obsession

I feel like she's coming back this fall, but like early september, and releasing the album in january.

3 hours ago, Love Again said:

That one user that ******* about Dua and TTH in every single thread about her :deadbanana2: the obsession

That one user being obsessed with pure sales :mazen: like who’s gonna tell her?

They’ve also moved on to the ifpi artist chart now lmao

15 minutes ago, Cain said:

That one user being obsessed with pure sales :mazen: like who’s gonna tell her?

They’ve also moved on to the ifpi artist chart now lmao

They always move the goalpost. People who still think she’s faceless have hated her since the beginning and won’t ever change their minds

Just now, Love Again said:

They always move the goalpost. People who still think she’s faceless have hated her since the beginning and won’t ever change their minds

First it was basic and faceless singles artist and then she got massive acclaim and a hit album with FN which got credited with impacting the entire soundscape of pop music, she won Grammys and got a smash tour :skull:

So now that that’s all debunked I guess we’re moving onto Spotify payola and the ifpi artist list :cm:

On 3/3/2023 at 12:25 PM, Cain said:

Not true, we still have her vacation Insta posts to look forward to. She ended Rita's music career, stole her boyfriend, and now she's coming for her socialite throne. Room for 2 there is NOT. :jonny4:

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

Not true, we still have her vacation Insta posts to look forward to. She ended Rita's music career, stole her boyfriend, and now she's coming for her socialite throne. Room for 2 there is NOT. :jonny4:

We WILL be supporting Rita’s future podcast as revenge

Unknown User

Dua ruffling so many feathers during her off time. I wonder how ODH will survive DL3 :jonny4:

I love her personality so much, I hope she gets to do more videos and interviews like this, I really want her to do the Vogue Beauty Secrets and the Elle Songs Association. I feel these kind of videos help a lot with building a fanbase, too, as you get to know celebrities' personalities more.

59 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I love her personality so much, I hope she gets to do more videos and interviews like this, I really want her to do the Vogue Beauty Secrets and the Elle Songs Association. I feel these kind of videos help a lot with building a fanbase, too, as you get to know celebrities' personalities more.

When DL3 comes out I want an hour long sitdown with Zane Lowe :WAP:

11 minutes ago, Love Again said:

When DL3 comes out I want an hour long sitdown with Zane Lowe :WAP:

Exactly :jonny6: a good balance of interviews and performances, she needs to go all out again, I'm sick of these lazy ass celebrities!

I remember almost crying when this jumped on my TV out of nowhere, the grammys really did their work that time :jonnycat: I love this era so much
(the Love Again-Hallucinate instrumental :jonnycat:)

Edited by unclefloprry

16 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

I remember almost crying when this jumped on my TV out of nowhere, the grammys really did their work that time :jonnycat: I love this era so much
(the Love Again-Hallucinate instrumental :jonnycat:)

Yes!!! This clip is so amazing :jonny2:

Just now, Virgos Groove said:

Could we be getting her Late Night Feelings? :jonny4:

Or her Come to Mama :redface:

Jk, Ronson is a great producer and very versatile :jonny5:

Unknown User

13k likes, whew. This demographic just effortlessly loves her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.