Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

We really need the Renaissance visuals.

 

I don't care. Sue me.

Beyonc-Dangerously-in-Love-Live-at-Divas

where's my fans?!

I need my faaaaAaAaAAaAyeaaahns

Edited by Joaco95

Okay I still have faith in things to come (fingers crossed for act iii and trilogy worldwide tour)

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Okay I still have faith in things to come (fingers crossed for act iii and trilogy worldwide tour)

18 mins till its Tuesday 

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

well

nothing 

happened 

Why would she announce a tour at midnight EST? Terrible time for both the US and Europe which are probably the only markets.

 

Still, Gaga announced, Travis announced a song, Bad Bunny is doing performances, Taylor released variants, The Weeknd is coming too… And somehow part of the hive want her to wait until the Grammys. :coffee2:

8 hours ago, Draper. said:

Why would she announce a tour at midnight EST? Terrible time for both the US and Europe which are probably the only markets.

 

Still, Gaga announced, Travis announced a song, Bad Bunny is doing performances, Taylor released variants, The Weeknd is coming too… And somehow part of the hive want her to wait until the Grammys. :coffee2:

Yeah something maybe went wrong bts. Makes no sense to wait 

Not sure what they're waiting on now, I feel like it's appropriate to get the ball rolling

3 hours ago, Redporus said:

tumbleweed-silence.gif 

dosi-do dosi-do dosi-do

I hope tomorrow's the day. If not, I think we'll wait for next week. :rip:

I dont know how to put it, but I don't feel any type of way regarding a Bey anouncement right now, which is a REALLY BAD sign. 

If she wants to launch sth, she better get the hype train going cause otherwise I see a bit of humbling coming at her

8 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I dont know how to put it, but I don't feel any type of way regarding a Bey anouncement right now, which is a REALLY BAD sign. 

If she wants to launch sth, she better get the hype train going cause otherwise I see a bit of humbling coming at her

i feel the opposite and am very excited about the possibility of her doing something big this year 

the mere thought of an album full of Freedom / Don't Hurt Yourself / Ring the Alarm (Rock Version) type tracks is making me so excited for what is yet to come

 

beybowl-ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.f38195a3755de6b712a180624d1abbdd.gif 

Edited by kimberly

49 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I hope tomorrow's the day. If not, I think we'll wait for next week. :rip:

The same week as Gaga? 

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

The same week as Gaga? 

Even more reason to do it.

10 minutes ago, Shelter said:

The same week as Gaga? 

no one cares about the Disease album besides her little *** dumpsters

Edited by kimberly

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.