• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

19 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I'm still puzzled at Irreplaceable being a #1 it always felt like her weakest.:psyduck: Never cared for it but lord knows B'day needed a smasha

Nah, I'd have to disagree. Irreplaceable was pretty much a monster in its own right back in the day — probably one of the biggest radio hits of that year. It was inescapable.

But I'd definitely say that, of her 'signature' career songs, it has absolutely aged poorly, has surprisingly had the least staying power, and feels less relevant in 2024 than even Check on It. But it's a testament to the fact that you really can't measure quantitative success against enduring impact. Even Run the World feels like a bigger hit than her longest-running #1.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Nah, I'd have to disagree. Irreplaceable was pretty much a monster in its own right back in the day — probably one of the biggest radio hits of that year. It was inescapable.

But I'd definitely say that, of her 'signature' career songs, it has absolutely aged poorly, has surprisingly had the least staying power, and feels less relevant in 2024 than even Check on It. But it's a testament to the fact that you really can't measure quantitative success against enduring impact. Even Run the World feels like a bigger hit than her longest-running #1.

delete this now

:khalyan2:

• Thanks 1

Irreplaceable got purposely drowned by her since it conflicts with so many of her love songs towards Jay. Now if she did serve him the divorce papers like we all thought she would while watching Lemonade you know it would get an updated version and performed every night right after Don't Hurt Yourself. 

It's deserves to be performed live in every stadium just for the fan service of experiencing everyone singing it together. 

I do disagree about irreplaceable aging out of relevance, I feel like it's the first song people think of when it comes to Beyoncé, theyll just refer to it as 'to the left to the left' lol

I feel bad for laughing at this but sksksks

I forgot ppl used to think Beyonce was in that group…. :psyduck:

Who would've thought we'd be in 2024 discussing BeYAWNcé, the Illuminati queen :razzle::razzle::razzle:

She has a chance to do the funniest thing for Halloween and all will be forgiven :razzle::razzle::razzle:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, QueenB said:

Irreplaceable NEEDS to come back on setlists

MV5BY2U0NzA2MWEtODdkYS00ZTIzLWFlZjktMDg3ZTA5NmE2Y2NmXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg xx

• Haha 1

these she just wanted to survive tweets are taking me OUTTTT :rip::rip::rip:

• Like 1

Conman Carter trending on Twitter.

What a joke.

:rip:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

JNO stans needa bffr…… :jonny2:

Jello stans are really an odd bunch. You're stanning someone whose whole career is built off of being Mariah Carey's nemesis with 1/30th of the talent. You really think Beyoncé looks to J-HellNo and that Versace dress for inspiration? Okay girl… 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mons†er said:

Jello stans are really an odd bunch. You're stanning someone whose whole career is built off of being Mariah Carey's nemesis with 1/30th of the talent. You really think Beyoncé looks to J-HellNo and that Versace dress for inspiration? Okay girl… 

im weak. now ik times is hard stanning JNO in 2024. it really be the audacity of ppl. :lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.