Beyoncé

Kisuke

Omg the opening the track biiiiiitchhhhh :WAP: already slayed by one track gignrnkdkdfjdifjkfekke

• Replies 108.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

The way my 3 favourite Beyoncé albums are likely going to be the 3 acts. How does she keep doing it ?!?!?!

• Like 2

I cant even wrap my head around any favs. The album.is absolutely beautiful

I will say tho - Blackbird is one of the most gorgeous songs shes ever recorded. I don't know why, but the concept of the black bird being a symbol for all the dreams she had as a black artist, for all the dreams any Black artist had, and her singing of the hope to finally being ready to fly... the black bird having broken wings aka being a symbol for all the adversities shes had to face, but now shes ready to fly. its just melting my heart. I literally cannot deal, and then this upcoming artist Tanner comes in, whose a black country artist facing all types of racism..shes literally taking her under her wings.. its just beautiful

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952gnm2lepxirrk01pqgzf

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Wait wasn't that supposed to be limited edition :bibliahh: ya'll got conned 

They're probably trying to offload some of those from her website

• Haha 1

Rapyoncé haters found dead in a ditch after Spaghetti oh whale ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by king_queen

14 minutes ago, Negiiiii said:

IMG-5373.png

IMG-5374.png

Act II was surely called BEYINCÉ at one point :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, BOAZ said:

Act II was surely called BEYINCÉ at one point :toofunny3:

I would not be surprised if act ii was actually supposed to be 'RENAIISANCE'. :rip: 

Do we know what the II bull**** means yet? It's so ugly omg

:suburban:

Her rap on Spaghetti is better than anything Future has put out in the last 15 years

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Her rap on Spaghetti is better than anything Future has put out in the last 15 years

Girl relax don't go that far-:deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

the way we all had theories why she released RENAISSANCE first and it ended up being that it's the least complex one 

Idgaf riiverdance is SO good

MY ROSE and FLAMENCO..... ohhhhhhhhhhhh YES.

lets discuss how she is singing DOWN all over this album and im not even done yet.... come on nowwwwww u dont just wake up and sing like this. this is REAL work REAL effort rhjdksfhdksfhs ouuuuuuuh she TOOK IT !!

Just now, SashaDevachelli said:

Girl relax don't go that far-:deadbanana4:

Why? Im gonna drag that mumble rap with no cadence to Bejing and back if needed to be

First half is Beyincé and second half is Cowboy Carter.

I wonder if this was originally going to be act 1 and 2 but she decided to do Renaissance as act 1 instead.

Edited by verzden
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

the way we all had theories why she released RENAISSANCE first and it ended up being that it's the least complex one 

I was just thinking how smart it was for them to start this trilogy with Renny instead to dip the toes in for the gp. This album is amazing conceptually though idk how the locals will digest this, we shall see:lakitu:

• Thanks 1

Now I need act 3 to be rock… because she edged me with Ya Ya:jonny5:

Tyrant, Yaya, and Daughter are my holy trinity at the moment:jonny5:

• Like 2

i kinda feel that she worked on this after RENAISSANCE was released. one of the songs has a "cunty cuntry" in the lyrics and another MY HOUSE reference. i imagine her reworking the album she had back in 2022, but who knows

Just now, SashaDevachelli said:

Now I need act 3 to be rock… because she edged me with Ya Ya:jonny5:

Tyrant, Yaya, and Daughter are my holy trinity at the moment:jonny5:

tasteeee!!! i might share your top 3 but i'm still not sure 

i was hoping act iii would have Suga Mama pt 2, but i got YA YA now :jonny5: i'm waiting to see if Azealia shares my opinion 

for the people listening to this early. are ya'll living in Australia? I thought it released at 9pm L.A. time. asking for a friend...

i have a couple of questions about some songs (and some of them i already posted but no one replied :sadviolin:)

- is HONEY in SWEET HONEY BUCKIN the same one from PURE/HONEY? she might've had a track called HONEY and split it into two songs. if that's true, i wish for Target bonus demo to be the HONEY demo 

- can anyone explain to me what the verses in DAUGHTER mean? what is she talking about? 

GJzNhJoXEAIShq4?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.