Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

I have a hard time to believe people are going to be riveted by the doc footage. You don’t want to be bored in the theaters 

girl how about it let it come out first...and let people go see it. We still don't have any idea what the entire film looks like. Be patient....and be positive. 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I guess I just need this movie to be worth 28 dollars worth of food, which can either be a lot or nothing these days 

 

Reverie

1 minute ago, sillycilla said:

We in there!!! :gayoncecat1:
 

 

how we're coping if all we end up getting is first to third row neck breaker seats

Idk I have a feeling aisle seats should be avoided at all costs in case some people feel like getting up to do choreo and block your view

10 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

driver canceled on me

 

spacer.png

praying for you, have you tried Lyft at the same time?

I bought 4 iMax tickets without considering my friends may not wanna shell out that kinda cash

 

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Okay I’m $62 broker than I was an hour ago and my hype for this experiment in tedium has dissipated, I want the f*cking music videos NECK

 

:suburban:
 

Sitting in the IMAX at noon watching jay-z gynecomastia ass through the 80s VHS filter bye 

Wait I’m seeing it’s called renaissance a movie by Beyoncé, not act 2? The meltdowns were for nothing? :bibliahh:No ******* way 

I’m looking forward to hearing her talk about her injury so we finally can get some closure on that tbh

10 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I bought 4 iMax tickets without considering my friends may not wanna shell out that kinda cash

 

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

I can't even lie like I'm kinda already getting buyers remorse cuz why couldn't we just wait to see what's in it

 

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Wait I’m seeing it’s called renaissance a movie by Beyoncé, not act 2? The meltdowns were for nothing? :bibliahh:No ******* way 

Iono. "Act ii" was literally in the source code on the official AMC site. I saw it for myself last night when all hell broke loose. 

 

Now, it's not. 

 

In addition to that, the holding title would have been provided to them **by** Parkwood. 

 

The whole thing is giving confusion (and  possible indecision on Bey's end). But, as someone who is still holding out hope for the Acts being albums, there's still...hope. For now...

Definitely excited about new content, however, the trailer was kind of underwhelming IMO... I'm sure there are more exciting pieces of footage that could have been chosen?

 

I desperately need to know if we are getting visuals for the album separately, or part of this film? I can't picture her releasing another lemonade style visual film with this tour film now coming out... maybe she has scrapped the music videos altogether. :spin:

The no sound video she posted of the stockholm opening show is a better trailer tbh :skull: 

 

Somebody put the last minute of the bms instrumental over that and share please

3 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

The no sound video she posted of the stockholm opening show is a better trailer tbh :skull: 

 

Somebody put the last minute of the bms instrumental over that and share please

The Europe trailers were better to showcase the tour. This was obviously rushed 

Yall it was so ******* lit. The show is different when you’re in the stands club renny was more exciting but you really see the spectacle from up higher. Like that was a PRODUCTION omg. I loved it so much, I was getting on the lady next to me nerves probably bc I was singing so loud. I wanna give her the biggest hug and thank her for renny the album has given me so much joy and it’s so cool as a black gay man knowing she sees us and honors us and knows how much the gays adore her. Esp black gays. I’m getting emotional thinking about it all :jonny: I still think she has more up her sleeve too.

Also, being Australian hive truly sucks. If I was smart, I would have unstanned a long time ago :dies:

 

Taylor's film is coming out in cinemas here in a few weeks' time, hopefully Bey follows suit.

 

It’s probably gonna be more akin to homecoming where it’s about her creative process with the show clips and interludes in between. It does make me think maybe the videos are scrapped but who knows what else we might get or what she’s planning next. That was the best bday gift to get to see her again 

1 hour ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

For me. This is giving money grab, and like someone mentioned it wouldn’t shock me if the visuals ended up being clips and photo shoots thrown in, I’m sorry this is so lazy and such a disaster compared to what it can and could have been. Some things are not hard and yet here we are asking for the minimum and getting some documentary footage lol.

 

Late

They are likely to be teased (once again) and that's it. 

Edited by Pepo

37 minutes ago, kimberly said:

praying for you, have you tried Lyft at the same time?

they’re canceling like crazy too

 

there are still thousands of us trying to get SOMETHING and the stadium kicked us out to the main street :gaycat7:

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

they’re canceling like crazy too

 

there are still thousands of us trying to get SOMETHING and the stadium kicked us out to the main street :gaycat7:

Yeah these mfkers are canceling all the damn time it's become incredibly annoying over the last year tbh

 

I've found Bolt drivers to be more reliable, not sure if you have that there?

 

Hope you make it back safe

The poster is kinda bleh. We had some incredible shots on this tour and she goes with that :rip:

Just now, Shelter said:

The poster is kinda bleh. We had some incredible shots on this tour and she goes with that :rip:

It's a nice shot, what irks me is that it's from a segment of the show that doesn't even have any Renaissance songs on it :skull: 

 

Like, it's not representative at all

oh I’m never coming to an event in Kansas City again, getting a ride is a ******* NIGHTMARE

 

i don’t even believe the Uber that’s supposedly on the way but we’ll see shortly

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.