• Replies 109.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

So Club Rena US was available again today for 2k.

I’ve said it time and time again. Beyoncé post 2020s would absolutely murder the halftime stage with how much camera tech and set designs have advanced the past 10 years. I’ve always been so curious about how that would be. :'(

I'm seeing a lot of locals on Twitter saying that Stephen A. Smith is owed an apology :siptea:

I love reading the comments on videos like this

4 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

I am joining the Hive

Welcome. 

sorry for your loss 

All I can say is… VMAs 2011 and Grammys 2017 show how to perform pregnant and still serve. I was trying to think of ways to be nice but now there’s no new album AND another child. Time and time again I’m reminded how truly blessed we are even with the lack of era, we don’t have to deal with this. 2013 drought does not compare to what Navy go through every day, those are god’s strongest soldiers.

spacer.png

Right now I'm glad I stan Beyoncé cause what the hell was that HT performance...? :toofunny2:

Bey would serve even at 8 months pregnant. :coffee2:

Edited by SODA

3 hours ago, Space&Time said:

Hey Beyhive! Help me out here. I got selected for the pre-sale for group B. But I’m so perplexed by the prices I’m seeing here and there. 

I want to do a non-VIP seat on the floor. The part surrounding the circle. Can any one tell me what to expect?

If what I have been seeing is correct, I don’t know if I should go. I refuse to pay $500 for nosebleeds. Let’s say my budget is $1,000 USD for a ticket? Is there any hope. 

I need a strategy. :coffee:

at my date (landover, maryland) the non-VIP seats on the floor were in the $800-$900 range and the nosebleeds were $150. i think you should be fine with that budget!

That 2nd verse in AUIYM is just

omg-melt.gif

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE IT?! Like, I can't even begin to understand the haters.

21 minutes ago, kandicha said:

at my date (landover, maryland) the non-VIP seats on the floor were in the $800-$900 range and the nosebleeds were $150. i think you should be fine with that budget!

Thank you for the insight! I’m going to the Dallas show. I hope the prices are in that range and I can snag em. That’d be perfect.

🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Edited by Space&Time

34 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Grammys 2017 show how to perform pregnant and still serve

this was a nice performance but would have been boring for something like the HT. worked for the Grammy stage though.

anyways congrats on the baby but I'm so so sorry for all her little soldiers... imagine waiting 7 years for music, getting that Marvel lullaby, a half-assed Super Bowl show, and a second pregnancy announcement shutting down the "she's announcing a tour" rumors immediately...

it's bad for them

1 hour ago, Starshine said:

I’ve said it time and time again. Beyoncé post 2020s would absolutely murder the halftime stage with how much camera tech and set designs have advanced the past 10 years. I’ve always been so curious about how that would be. :'(

Plus with the reacho of social media today ! Imagin DIL outro during superbowl....

8 minutes ago, Punch said:

Plus with the reacho of social media today ! Imagin DIL outro during superbowl....

This would’ve been insane my god:jonny4:

People keep bringing up Beyoncé's performance at the Grammy and the VMAs when THE ONE is simply her Glastonbury set...She was something like 4 months along and in 6 inch heels.

Absolutely no one else and I mean no one could EVER.

Edited by chaeyonce

I'm probably a minority but I prefer her 2016 SB > 2013 SB. Not that the latter was bad or anything, but Formation was a literal cultural reset and she ended up overshadowing the actual headliners that year. She really needs to book another solo show while Jay Z is still in charge. Her post-2013 material needs its proper show/extravaganza. :weeps: 

Edited by State of Grace.

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm probably a minority but I prefer her 2016 SB > 2013 SB to me. Not that the latter was bad or anything, but Formation was a literal cultural reset and she ended up overshadowing the actual headliners that year. She really needs to book another solo show while Jay Z is still in charge. Her post-2013 material needs its proper show/extravaganza. :weeps: 

I know some ppl that prefer 2016 more for similar reasons tbh.

Spoiler

Tbh Bey, Bruno, Kendrick, Gaga, Bad Bunny, Janet deserve a second solo halftime.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.