• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

21 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

She can get any performance she wants, problem is: She doesnt want to and rather goes on vacation 330 days a year

200.gif

You know she runs all of parkwood which includes chloe and Halle’s careers and ivy park on top of her music career on top of being a mother to three right? come back to reality, she is not on vacay that much 

spacer.png

Edited by bijonse

To all of you who picked Cuff it over Blow in the REN vs ST thread I hope there's an electricity outage in your city the day the visuals drop 

5 minutes ago, bijonse said:

You know she runs ... chloe and Halle’s careers

spacer.png

lmao I can do that in the downtime at my current job(s) and still keep ATRL open all day. From the looks of Chloe's career, that's how Beyonce's doing it too

lhalesl.gif

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

lmao I can do that in the downtime at my current job(s) and still keep ATRL open all day. From the looks of Chloe's career, that's how Beyonce's doing it too

lhalesl.gif

Dhdjdjdkdm not too much on chloe! Bey books her all these gigs and **** it’s not her fault her music is flopping. Halle at least is doing great

spacer.png

Just now, bijonse said:

Dhdjdjdkdm not too much on chloe! Bey books her all these gigs and **** it’s not her fault her music is flopping. Halle at least is doing great

spacer.png

It's not?

lhalesl.gif

And yeah Halle got a Disney check. She'll get Disney reviews too

lhalesl.gif

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

It's not?

lhalesl.gif

And yeah Halle got a Disney check. She'll get Disney reviews too

lhalesl.gif

Chloe’s music has been kinda mid. Surprise and for the night were better than have mercy and treat me but were colossal bombs. Hoping the album does wells and sounds better nnnn. Maybe halle will get into acting and musicals in the downtime between cxh albums, she has that kind of voice

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, bijonse said:

spacer.png

You think Bey is booking anything?

lhalesl.gif

Now which one of us needs a reality check?

lhalesl.gif

2 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

lhalesl.gif

Booking.com is more like it

lhalesl.gif

On 1/24/2023 at 8:17 PM, Lose My Breath said:

But it’s weird, like this whole ERA is weird. There is no real fan involvement, no acknowledgment, nothing. It was really playful at first, and then nothing. 

There seemed to be a big plan, but it never materialized. 

She doesn't believe in traditional eras anymore it seems - so let's just enjoy the ride.

Imagine if she released the Dubai Performance on Netflix with an accompanied compilation. The viewers and streams would be insane and unlike Coachella - 70% of the performance has not made it online so there is still room to be vocally surprised. 

Then she would still have hype for "Renaissance." We are seeing it happen every day where songs (from any time) are re-surging because of challenges - there are no "Expiration Dates" anymore on records/albums. Songs like "Bigger" & "Brown Skin Girl" are just getting their just-due with live performances for the first time (3.5 Years Later).

Sidebar: It seems like she knows her worth days, and is only performing for her concerts or major events with big budgets (Coachella, Dubai). Even when she performed at the Oscars, she mailed in her performance. I don't see many award show performances unless it's for a sentimental reason. She has literally done them all - and all several times! 

4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

lhalesl.gif

Now which one of us needs a reality check?

lhalesl.gif

Idk, she likes to be in control of everything. Point is, Beyoncé literally opens the door for chloe to get all these gigs, how chloe handles it after that is on her!

spacer.png

Just now, bijonse said:

Idk, she likes to be in control of everything. Point is, Beyoncé literally opens the door for chloe to get all these gigs, how chloe handles it after that is on her!

spacer.png

I think your wrong: I think Beys Name attached to Chloe opens a lot of doors. Chloe has her own manager (its not Bey). Shes simply under Beys label and Bey helps her out sonically at times. Everything else is run by different people who work for Parkwood. You overestimate Beys involvement. Shes just seeing the coin to pay for her 330 days of vacation

lhalesl.gif

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I think your wrong: I think Beys Name attached to Chloe opens a lot of doors. Chloe has her own manager (its not Bey). Shes simply under Beys label and Bey helps her out sonically at times. Everything else is run by different people who work for Parkwood. You overestimate Beys involvement. Shes just seeing the coin to pay for her 330 days of vacation

lhalesl.gif

And without Beyoncé chloe would have none of that team. Beyoncé is still the head of the entire production company that chloe is under, no matter if bey is directly booking her events and gigs and handling her day to day career moves (I was being kinda dramatic in saying that). I think chloe is more of an expense for beyoncé than a moneymaker anyways, her last couple singles been n/a on billboard and she’s always getting dragged on the internet :jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

lhalesl.gif

Beyonce owns Parkwood - so yes anything that Parkwood, who Chloe is signed to, gets because of Beyonce. Also, any inquiry offered to Beyonce can easily be suggested for the girls If Beyonce declines (Which she 99% will). 

Just now, bijonse said:

And without Beyoncé chloe would have none of that team. Beyoncé is still the head of the entire production company that chloe is under, no matter if bey is directly booking her events and gigs and handling her day to day career moves (I was being kinda dramatic in saying that). I think chloe is more of an expense for beyoncé than a moneymaker anyways, her last couple singles been n/a on billboard and she’s always getting dragged on the internet :jonnycat:

Well it's a company after all and Bey is the CEO: She doesnt know every little detail, she has her people working under her who are micromanaging and then have to report to her. 

When you listen to Chloe and Halle talk about Beys involvement, they always just state how she gives feedback regarding their music. Thats all. She provides the team and name recognition, thats all.

And you are right, Chloe is getting g dragged because similar to Beys own releases, there is no guidance or artist development. Whoever told Chloe its a good idea to become a bad wannabe Saweetie-hood girl lied to her several times. So so irritating and mindboggling how they can mess up a rollout by Chloe like this because she is factually insanely talented. But thats Beys laissez-faire approach right there. I couldve done a better job at helping out Chloe and guiding her than Bey, thats the tea

lhalesl.gif

The visuals are in the same vault as The "Put It In a Love Song" video.

Feb 9, 2010 (vid NEVER released)

EQWRC7rWAAAJvyn.jpg

200.gif

I'm still convinced PIIALS was gonna be a hot mess and Alicia would look like a wounded gazelle next to her, so its for the best

8 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Well it's a company after all and Bey is the CEO: She doesnt know every little detail, she has her people working under her who are micromanaging and then have to report to her. 

When you listen to Chloe and Halle talk about Beys involvement, they always just state how she gives feedback regarding their music. Thats all. She provides the team and name recognition, thats all.

And you are right, Chloe is getting g dragged because similar to Beys own releases, there is no guidance or artist development. Whoever told Chloe its a good idea to become a bad wannabe Saweetie-hood girl lied to her several times. So so irritating and mindboggling how they can mess up a rollout by Chloe like this because she is factually insanely talented. But thats Beys laissez-faire approach right there. I couldve done a better job at helping out Chloe and guiding her than Bey, thats the tea

lhalesl.gif

The challenge in having a label run by an artist - is that they give artists “room to be themselves” because that’s what they aspire to.

However, Beyoncé had Matthew for the first 20 years of her career who had the rollouts moving! I do think Chloe needs a balance.

im convinced that Renaissance is our last taste of a comercially successful era before Bey purposefully makes everything flop HARD so she can finally pursue her dream of being an irrelevant nobody artist with the best discography of all time.

im also convinced she only recorded a the shots we see here with all the different looks and never did anything else besides the Im that girl teaser, not even a full im that girl video.

A4E4FED1-C486-4BFC-B1CC-07E2DA35B16F.thu

parkwood truly is a bunch of headless chickens running around a pentagram with a whale drawn in the center of said pentagram

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.