• Replies 108.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I find it odd that Drake hasn’t acknowledged Heated yet. We need his stans to start streaming. But I guess he’s just following Beyoncé’s lead :lmao: 

I would LOVE to see these contracts she has people sign.  I want to read them

In a fighting mood whenever I see someone comment on Yonces appearance. It really makes me see immediate rage.

A bad week for Monsters

all that shade just to have an album wipe the floor with your faves last effort. :deadbanana2:

Has everyone streamed the critically acclaimed (91 on MC) and commercially successful album (11th week in the top 10) Renaissance today? I know I have!

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Has everyone streamed the critically acclaimed (91 on MC) and commercially successful album (11th week in the top 10) Renaissance today? I know I have!

spacer.png

Everyday, all day

30 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

spacer.png

yes.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Planet Mars said:

A bad week for Monsters

all that shade just to have an album wipe the floor with your faves last effort. :deadbanana2:

Who's going to make an AS outstreaming  Sour Milk thread in the future or if it outsreaming it already?

I have a feeling heated will go viral soon, I’m starting to see it a lot on TikTok 

37 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I have a feeling heated will go viral soon, I’m starting to see it a lot on TikTok 

Heated and AHAP had viral written on it. 

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

:jonny5:

11 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Not gonna lie I've been on team they'll come when they come... but I'm screaming that it's October 11 and we don't even have an inkling of when it's happening :deadbanana2:

Maybe the theory it's based on The Shining is real and it'll come around Halloween :rip: 

the theory about the shining is literally the most far fetched **** i have ever read. And so many people believe it. Like :rip:

i mean i love the detailed scene by scene comparison. But "he had an egg for breakfast. Beyonce breaks an egg" "they went into a maze. And it appears Beyoncé does too" (no it doesn’t it looks like she‘s walking down a street u can see a house). The "elevator" does not look like an elevator at all. And so on. 

Beyoncé doing a whole album full of powerful rhythmic funk songs was the best decision she ever made in her career whew...

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

How would he know

I mean he's probably right :lmao:

16 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

How would he know

He friends with Solange :redface: but he prolly joking :biblio:

4 minutes ago, ColdPeanutButter said:

Quest knows, and I already heard they not coming until next summer. 

I wouldn't be surprised. 

Seems like it'll combine Act II, as well, in some capacity.  It doesn't make sense to have multiple visuals like that

She can release the film or whatever in summer, I dont care, but my God just release Cuff It and BMS videos as stand alone videos now and maybe the video for Single #3 in January and the rest in summer 2023.

My god, team Parkwood dont be stupid!

COLUMBIA, STEP IN ANS STOP THIS NONSENSE!!!

Not having the full visual film is one thing, but to not release any visual for any single during you acclaimed 7th studio album is insane. I hope that is not the case about next summer.

Let’s not even speculate and go down the rabbit hole. We don’t know either way.

It had crossed my mind that the visuals are linked to the next album and that’s why she is waiting until she’s released both (or all three) albums so that we can experience the ‘story’ of the visual in one sitting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.