Beyoncé

Kisuke

8 minutes ago, BGKC said:

The circle jerk over the fact that Ren is currently taking away from the rest of her catalogs recurrent streams is rich tbh :priceless: She was literally the first female to have 3 albums cross a billion streams in a decade where she “lacked hits” 

These people haven’t learned anything since 4 and it shows. 

And they pick and choose what day to make their threads since the little boosts their faves get are not even consistent. The Lana Del Rey stans do it too. They all seek validation from Beyoncé even though they can’t stand her. Just a bunch of losers.

• Replies 109.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I just know the COZY video will be a family affair with cameos by Solange, Blue, Rumi and Sir.

oprah-inhale.gif

18 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I just know the COZY video will be a family affair with cameos by Solange, Blue, Rumi and Sir.

I feel like she's celebrating Trans women in COZY personally, but IDK

26 minutes ago, Daydream said:

oprah-inhale.gif

In my mind I envision the Cozy MV serving something similar to Mood 4 Eva/Brown Skin Girl’s MV, serving black family royalty, I hope Blue and the twins makes a cameo. Just showcasing the beauty of the LGBTQ+ community, especially Black trans women

spacer.png

I don’t even bother with those losers who keep regurgitating the same threads, they live in their own deluded world to try and cope. But the proof is in the pudding, they can’t stand the fact that Mrs. Carter is so stable on the charts right now while the other girls struggle with their latest releases even AFTER heavily promoting it. I’d be mad too!:ghostface:

Every time I hear “that’s that Castro” in THIQUE, I think about that Castro. :deadbanana4: iykyk.

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Every time I hear “that’s that Castro” in THIQUE, I think about that Castro. :deadbanana4: iykyk.

:deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I don’t even bother with those losers who keep regurgitating the same threads, they live in their own deluded world to try and cope. But the proof is in the pudding, they can’t stand the fact that Mrs. Carter is so stable on the charts right now while the other girls struggle with their latest releases even AFTER heavily promoting it. I’d be mad too!:ghostface:

It’s very telling that those thread don’t get closed and even letting one in the MUSIC section open, and not even moved it to the right section. 

Y'all are really letting chronically online basement dwellers who stan washed up relics from two decades ago get to you like this? :doc:

1 hour ago, BGKC said:

The circle jerk over the fact that Ren is currently taking away from the rest of her catalogs recurrent streams is rich tbh :priceless: She was literally the first female to have 3 albums cross a billion streams in a decade where she “lacked hits” 

These people haven’t learned anything since 4 and it shows. 

No wonder stans of the decayed goblin are so desperate lately. Hopefully Cuff It keeps rising so that will extend their pain :fan:

Yall think we are getting a rock and country album but just watch when the reality is we get a pure pop album full of Sia and Ryan Tedder songs, and an R&B album with Tricky Stewart and more of The-Dream.

mess-look-glasses-lol.gif

4 minutes ago, Pepo said:

No wonder stans of the decayed goblin are so desperate lately. Hopefully Cuff It keeps rising so that will extend their pain :fan:

What decayed goblin? :rip:

9 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Yall think we are getting a rock and country album but just watch when the reality is we get a pure pop album full of Sia and Ryan Tedder songs, and an R&B album with Tricky Stewart and more of The-Dream.

Both Ryan Tedder and Sia are currently smashing with random songs, maybe this is what we want. Throw David Guetta in the mix too

spacer.png

I see @Blue Rose still showing their face here

I guess shame has no place on ATRL

3 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

I see @Blue Rose still showing their face here

I guess shame has no place on ATRL

I got some brand new tea actually…

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

I got some brand new tea actually…

Dm me now 

I Love You Reaction GIF

32 minutes ago, Daydream said:

The Dream is her Quincy Jones tbh...they've never missed. so...bring it on!!!

3 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

I know I was silently skeptical when I saw his name all over the credits that were released before Rennie and wow was I scared of NOTHING 

The dreamxYonce is a match worth making again in my eyes 

1 hour ago, giRLbye. said:

Actually, I’ve been thinking that we got some Nile Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder in Renaissance but I’m still missing a Quincy Jones reference, so hopefully it’s there in one of the other acts.

9 minutes ago, ATWK said:

I always forget how good some of the DIL deep cuts are :jonnycat:

That’s a classic :jonny: I know some people sleep on DIL but that album has so many gems. 

Tbh I’m excited to hear what she cooked up with Ryan Tedder. Rennie was a successful return to pop and with him working on an album this album trilogy really feels like a evolution and spiritual sequel to I am… Sucha Bore:jonny5: I wish we would get the same level of promo but beggars can’t be choosers

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Devin said:

DIL is still an amazing body of work to me.

I feel like if you don’t like DIL then you don’t really **** with bey at the core of her artistry bc through and through she is an r&b girl and that shines through allllllll her work. The vocal layers and gospel inspo from r&b is in every single one of her projects and DIL is a pure r&b/pop album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.