Beyoncé

Kisuke

If there is a film I hope someone at Parkwood is dumb enough to leak all the material because at this point who cares anyway

OE28L8P.gif

• Replies 107.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

The way this rollout and the lack of visuals made her die hard stans into her biggest haters…

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

I don't believe she's taking offers... She has a contract with Netflix. She still owes them content.

I've been loud about the Netflix thing, even through the meltdowns and dramatic hot takes.

BUT...

I'm wondering whether they have her a "First Look" deal like they've been doing with a lot of the big comedians and actors. Basically, they have first dibs on her output, but if if they pass or can't come to an alignment ($$$) she's free to take it elsewhere? That would be a scenario where dropping it elsewhere could be plausible. So could another streamer buying them out. So, if she has a 100 million deal with Apple, they could (in essence) buy out her remaining commitment to bring her over to them. Messy, but possible. 

Like someone else, I actually believe most of everything we've read (good, bad, and otherwise). Many things can be true at once. I just don't buy Summer 2023 for Ren act 1 visuals. 

Like, she'd actually be on tour by that period. Not only would people have moved on from the music, but all the big reveals the visuals would bring would essentially be pre-empted with the tour choreo and visuals. Nah.

4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Of course "soul not for sale" since its been already sold to Jay and capitalism

OE28L8P.gif

Rihanna’s wealth probably did something to her; guess It’s ART & CURRENCY instead of ART, NOT CHART! 

We need Artiśt Solange  to knock some sense back in her 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I would vote for Adele if I could. I’m fuming 

spacer.png

Me too. I'd promise her the win and then let her sit front row and put the camera right on her face. After the show, I'd go to her and say "unfortunate if promises arent kept, right?"

OE28L8P.gif

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Me too. I'd promise her the win and then let her sit front row and put the camera right on her face. After the show, I'd go to her and say "unfortunate if promises arent kept, right?"

OE28L8P.gif

That's straight up bullying.....

I love it

OE28L8P.gif

2 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Rihanna’s wealth probably did something to her; guess It’s ART & CURRENCY instead of ART, NOT CHART! 

We need Artiśt Solange  to knock some sense back in her 

spacer.png

What we need is our dear Columbia intern to take things into their hands and just upload it all without further notice on Youtube. Sure, Bey would be horrified and would throw a tantrum, but its what she deserves

OE28L8P.gif

3 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

I've been loud about the Netflix thing, even through the meltdowns and dramatic hot takes.

BUT...

I'm wondering whether they have her a "First Look" deal like they've been doing with a lot of the big comedians and actors. Basically, they have first dibs on her output, but if if they pass or can't come to an alignment ($$$) she's free to take it elsewhere? That would be a scenario where dropping it elsewhere could be plausible. So could another streamer buying them out. So, if she has a 100 million deal with Apple, they could (in essence) buy out her remaining commitment to bring her over to them. Messy, but possible. 

Like someone else, I actually believe most of everything we've read (good, bad, and otherwise). Many things can be true at once. I just don't buy Summer 2023 for Ren act 1 visuals. 

Like, she'd actually be on tour by that period. Not only would people have moved on from the music, but all the big reveals the visuals would bring would essentially be pre-empted with the tour choreo and visuals. Nah.

I think Netflix is struggling financially and can’t pay out what she’s asking for. They have had some really rough patches and lots of layoffs recently, so it’s possible they renegotiated the deal to a first-look deal or canned it altogether after hearing her asking amount for the film.

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

OE28L8P.gif

It’s probably going to happen anyway. 

spacer.png

Honestly thought we were getting closer to the videos. Us waiting for BMS to drop all those months. I probably won’t even watch next year. I didn’t with BIK. 

spacer.png

Just now, yonsé said:

I think Netflix is struggling financially and can’t pay out what she’s asking for. They have had some really rough patches and lots of layoffs recently, so it’s possible they renegotiated the deal to a first-look deal or canned it altogether after hearing her asking amount for the film.

This is most likely. I’d say she is asking a lot for it. 

13 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

She really does not give a **** about her fans

I don't really like takes like this. Or should I say the "framing of takes like this". The music business is not a fairytale of service from the Queen to her servants. It's about commerce. Granted there's no Bey without us (the stans), she theoretically doesn't OWE us anything. Same way, we don't actually OWE her anything. 

IMO, it's not a case of "not giving an eff about the fans", but more about her being overly invested in flexing and coinage.

Amazon, Apple, HBO, hell even Hulu (owned by Disney), would all shell out HUGE sums to her, but none of them will give her the cultural reach she'd get from a Netflix. 

It's seeming more and more like they shot the full thing and are now shopping it. Which actually wouldn't be new, as that was apparently the case with Lemonade and BIK. But this is new terrain of wild to have the music actually OUT and a deal seemingly not firmly in place BEFORE July 29th.

Edited by Cbreezy

9 minutes ago, Otter said:

Why would you guys think she's scrambling to find a distributor

Because the “insiders” here are literally saying she is shopping around for the best offer and adamant on the offer being the highest :rip:

Time to log out, the Bey defenders at every chance are coming. Or maybe I should stay and see how y’all turn a clear money-chasing move into “she just cares about the arts!!!” :isudumblmao:

7 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

OE28L8P.gif

I'd give her the La La Land treatment. Announce her as winner and then 2 minutes later announce the mistake and that Adele wins.

https://i.imgur.com/OE28L8P.gif

Beyoncé is a business, she gon take care of business. Sucks, but gotta respect it. 

Whatever is going on, just release BMS and CI, Queen. 

2 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Apple deal would better than Netflix anyway… esp for streams

Apple TV does not even have 1/5th the subscribers of Netflix, and Apple TV streams don’t impact charts (nor do any other film service):rip:

HBO Max isn’t a BAD move, it is very popular in the US, but it literally doesn’t exist anywhere else besides LatAm (who hardly uses her outside of Brazil).

1 minute ago, BnPac said:

Whatever is going on, just release BMS and CI, Queen. 

This 

Just now, Machete said:

Apple TV does not even have 1/5th the subscribers of Netflix, and Apple TV streams don’t impact charts (nor do any other film service):rip:

HBO Max isn’t a BAD move, it is very popular in the US, but it literally doesn’t exist anywhere else besides LatAm (who hardly uses her outside of Brazil).

Lemonade was sold to different networks WW, I would assume it’s the same. 

I think we would all forgive her if she released videos for BMS and Cuff It, but she hasn’t given us ANYTHING :biblio:

We know that something is coming, but we can only wait so long before it feels like we’re being taken for granted! 

I envisioned a million ways in which this era could turn out, but I would have never in a million years predicted this catastrophe. It’s quite simply diabolical!

If there’s any album that is meant to be accompanied by visuals, it’s this one! 

5 minutes ago, Machete said:

I know Apple TV streams don’t impact the chart. But Apple Music will def promote the album on the front page, thats what I’m referring to. 

1 minute ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Only if it's some kind of never-before-seen type of synergy between Apple Music and Apple TV+. 

Literally NO ONE watches their streaming service, so on the one hand it will be a big get for them (to promote it) but it just won't give Bey the reach one might think it would. 

This (Bey's antics) are really giving a Tidal situation just with more premium players.

10 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Lemonade was sold to different networks WW, I would assume it’s the same. 

That's the thing...IMO, this is where she started going wrong. 

ST gave her that all at once BOOM everywhere. Lemonade saw her take steps back IMO. Homecoming..again BOOM (with impact being universal)...only to take two steps back with BIK on a niche platform. 

I cannot believe y'all are in total meltdown mode again over a couple of posts that may not even be accurate :deadbanana2:

29 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

No one uses Apple TV outside of the states please... :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.