Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Author
14 minutes ago, ariananext said:

The only way I'll forgive her for this is if she pulls extensive promo for Santa Tell Me this year. Televised performance, discount, TTH and great playlisting overall placement, Amazon Music promo. If it was someone else she'd do a whole new music video, 10 remixes and more :coffee2:

 

  Hide contents

so there are no chances

 

 

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 334.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

3 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

 

The way she'll bend backwards for Gaga, Abel, Kelly, Mariah and basically whoever asks her but won't dare promote her own songs :sadviolin:

7 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

it’s so cute let me snatch it unless someone already did :gaycat4:

 

manifesting the album in the 2nd half of 2023 with a short summer tour in 2024 before she steps into her full time actress mode :monkey:

 

 

I was about to but mine is too iconic to let go of

 

spacer.png
 

If she were to tour stadiums it would be much easier on her but could she? Abel is doing pretty well 

  • Author
10 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

it’s so cute let me snatch it unless someone already did :gaycat4:

 

manifesting the album in the 2nd half of 2023 with a short summer tour in 2024 before she steps into her full time actress mode :monkey:

 

 

I was under the impression that pop stars only go actress mode when they become irrelevant/start flopping in the music industry :doc: I'll give her Wicked because it's a passion project but if she starts acting full time she will be lashed by whatever fanbase she has left.

 

The way she's wasting her peak (in terms of commercial viability + vocal prime) chained to a movie set is sick.

gonna be re-posting this every week until we get something that is not avon lady related

 

we definitely aren't getting an album until 2024 at the soonest

image0.gif

wicked doesn't even roll cameras until november and it's allegedly going to take close to a year to film both movies

image0.gif

wish she'd at least give us a proper christmas album and put stm on it or c&c part 2

image0.gif

Well, we have to make Santa Tell Me peak in the top 10 this year to keep that record.

Edited by Jude

I feel like her albums sound a lot better during fall/winter or is that just me?

 

image0.gif

9 hours ago, Jjang said:

How sad that Santa Tell Me chart run's the only thing we have to look forward to soon 

 

image0.gif

and as our annual tradition, she will pay it dust and pretend it doesn't exist

 

image0.gif

Time for Nicki to hire the ponytail songstress again and get themselves another #1. 

image0.gif 

 

9 hours ago, raven said:

I feel like her albums sound a lot better during fall/winter or is that just me?

 

image0.gif

Yep, her albums all have a fall/winter mood with the exception of Sweetener and maybe Yours Truly? That's why I really want a spring/summer release from her. 

 

 

Also I never realized how much of a stan Millie is, she sang Side To Side, Boyfriend, Rain On Me AND Dance To This :jonny6:

 

 

32 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Also I never realized how much of a stan Millie is, she sang Side To Side, Boyfriend, Rain On Me AND Dance To This :jonny6:

 

 

She went to the Sweetener World tour too I think, she has taste :worship2:

26 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

She went to the Sweetener World tour too I think, she has taste :worship2:

Yeah, I think they're pretty friendly, Ariana commented her pictures sometimes and they shared pics together

23 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Yeah, I think they're pretty friendly, Ariana commented her pictures sometimes and they shared pics together

I remember when Millie was dating Jacob Sartorius and posted a pic with him, and Ariana replied something like “I wasn’t even allowed to go out when I was 20” :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Jude said:

Time for Nicki to hire the ponytail songstress again and get themselves another #1. 

image0.gif 

 

I'd rather see AG7 debut at #7 on the BB200 than have this

 

image0.gif 

2 hours ago, Jude said:

Time for Nicki to hire the ponytail songstress again and get themselves another #1. 

image0.gif 

 

Let's not manifest this

  • Author

well when you release albums every 5 minutes

image0.gif

For the first time since 2017, Ari won't be my most played artist of the year. I hate that lazy b!tch.

 

There's still hope though, maybe I'll overplay Winter Things this December so I can reverse the situation.

 

image0.gif

5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I'd rather see AG7 debut at #7 on the BB200 than have this

 

image0.gif 

Be careful what you wish for.

image0.gif

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.