Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

H.E.R hits 8 Billion streams WW

Featured Replies

I really appreciate how she continues to grow and branch out while staying true to her roots.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Devin said:

:jonny5:
 

If she sweeps at the Grammys…

I dont think she will, but if she wins AOTY, you know Pop stan twitter will be purging her twitter notifications :toofunny2:

 

3 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

giphy.gif

 

2 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

I really appreciate how she continues to grow and branch out while staying true to her roots.

2f7.jpg

I mean... maybe that's just how she talks but even the way she reacts to her nominations 'I was like wooow, that's crazy, whaaat' :deadbanana2: it's like she knows her team/label payola'd those nods for her so she isn't even celebrating it

4 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

I mean... maybe that's just how she talks but even the way she reacts to her nominations 'I was like wooow, that's crazy, whaaat' :deadbanana2: it's like she knows her team/label payola'd those nods for her so she isn't even celebrating it

will never forget her saying "it wasn't even an album" during her winning speech :biblio: 

  • ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I dont think she will, but if she wins AOTY, you know Pop stan twitter will be purging her twitter notifications :toofunny2:

 

Its already started in this thread. 
 

2f7.jpg

  • Author
13 minutes ago, SwiftLover said:

Clickfarms in Taiwan  ? 

Just based off her US RIAA song certifications at 24.5 million, she has 3.7 Billion streams in the US + whatever the uncertified total is. There's nothing odd about her WW total.

:gaynetcat3:

2 hours ago, TeemoR said:

Who is she sleeping with??? Wtf with this girl

me 

Kiss It Better

2 hours ago, HausOfPunk said:

I really appreciate how she continues to grow and branch out while staying true to her roots.

nnnnnn :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, TeemoR said:

Who is she sleeping with??? Wtf with this girl

You just know the industry has ran a train on her :skull:

Yall r weird. There are NON INSANE fans that casually listen to these artists with no flash.

she's responsible for a lot of the oxygen we currently have, thanks H.E.R :heart:

4 hours ago, John Slayne said:

giphy.gif

 

4 hours ago, HausOfPunk said:

I really appreciate how she continues to grow and branch out while staying true to her roots.

 

93FD53E1-700F-4867-A61F-DE4C25581BB5.thu

  • Author
2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Yall r weird. There are NON INSANE fans that casually listen to these artists with no flash.

Mte

The sleeping around accusations. :toofunny2::rip:They're so close to a sweep of WPs

  • Author
13 hours ago, Devin said:

Its already started in this thread. 
 

2f7.jpg

The way they'll just increase her tour ticket sales if the drags go viral, a lose lose situation 

93FD53E1-700F-4867-A61F-DE4C25581BB5.thu

22 hours ago, TeemoR said:

Who is she sleeping with??? Wtf with this girl

where's this energy for Eilish and Lipa?

oh wait, they're white...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.