Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Megan Thee Stallion: 92k

Featured Replies

  • Replies 91
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Ariana rising to #3 but she was supposed to be over. :bibliahh:

Good #s tbh. Too bad bundles are gone she could've done 100k (nice of ha to give signed copies to record stores though)

Edited by ALA

I'm cool with that... She is selling signed copies + merch... I wonder if that'll give her a bump? 

 

Either way a solid debut :clap3:proud of her! 

hmm with these #s hopefully vinyls & holiday shopping & concert film will boost Folklore. She seems to be entering second gear of actually promoting

Great #s for Megan. I hope she remains stable in the US at least. :dancehall:

Okay but is anyone shocked at BTS? They're not bad numbers by any means, but I was expecting them to be MUCH higher after seeing how Dynamite performed and the level of stan support that got. :psyduck:

So exceptional . The wap songstress is here to stay , she did that

Exceptional considering the album didn’t live up to its standards/potential

'positions' is only below new major releases just like last week. It could have spent at #1 for 4 weeks by next week if it wasn't for the new releases by major artists debuting ahead of it. :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Okay but is anyone shocked at BTS? They're not bad numbers by any means, but I was expecting them to be MUCH higher after seeing how Dynamite performed and the level of stan support that got. :psyduck:

I am too. They've managed to have multiple 100k+ weeks of downloads via Dynamite. I was expecting them to break the 400k mark at least

 

Great numbers for both BTS and Megan Thee

2 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Okay but is anyone shocked at BTS? They're not bad numbers by any means, but I was expecting them to be MUCH higher after seeing how Dynamite performed and the level of stan support that got. :psyduck:

I was shocked at the Spotify numbers. I thought they'd have everything in the top 20. Guess the $48 album was a big turn off since most of their fans buy physicals. 

 

Or School started. We should see a rise when their fans are off Wednesday-Friday

3 hours ago, Rogue said:

:deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, 2NE1 said:

Yikes...

2 hours ago, dreampop said:

:hoetenks:

just out of curiosity what debut #s did you all expect her to have?

is this really an under performance for a female rap debut with no bundles?

 

why these reactions?

Carrie returning to the top ten with her Christmas album! I hope it becomes a staple! :clap3: 

3 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Okay but is anyone shocked at BTS? They're not bad numbers by any means, but I was expecting them to be MUCH higher after seeing how Dynamite performed and the level of stan support that got. :psyduck:

The album is 50$, how many of your faves sell their album for this price?

 

They're doing so good so far

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.