Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Billboard: "Chromatica is smashing, why?"

Featured Replies

 

 

 

While her energy has understandably been on more pressing concerns 

the past few week, Lady Gaga has experienced a period

of chart success that rivals any in her impressive pop career to this point.

 

 

What do you think is the biggest reason behind its stellar performance?

 

 

 

5877031a531888c7eeddbb3a00eeefd6.gif

 

And with minimum promo. Can you actually answer Billboard's question?

 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9398937/lady-gaga-chromatica-five-burning-questions?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Edited by Liberdade mi amor

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

I'd say her star power

yASSsss

Did she maybe release the Album Of The Year? I fear she did.

2 minutes ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

Did she maybe release the Album Of The Year? I fear she did.

That too

yASSsss

I think its probably because...SHE IS THE MOST TALENTED POP STAR EVER. 

except it is far from smashing. it is doing ok, fine.

 

the first single tanked. the second one is benefiting from appearance of the biggest female hit maker of the last 2 years and even that is not enough to keep it from leaving BH100 after 3 weeks.

albums sales are solid for a debut week but rapidly decreasing....

 

this is not how you define a smash.

ATRL's impact :eli:

 

 

anyways the obvious answers posted would be her hype for the first single

the Ari collab

and bundle

I can't lie, it's performing quite well for a solo Lady Ga Ga album :clap3:

5 minutes ago, www said:

except it is far from smashing. it is doing ok, fine.

 

the first single tanked. the second one is benefiting from appearance of the biggest female hit maker of the last 2 years and even that is not enough to keep it from leaving BH100 after 3 weeks.

albums sales are solid for a debut week but rapidly decreasing....

 

this is not how you define a smash.

Please refer your concerns to Billboard. Here is information on how to contact them:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/468196/contact-us


OT: Whew. The way she STOMPS on hating RATS:fan:

Dance pop in general is having a bit of a renaissance after a period of moody pop/r&b. Same reason why Dua came out firing with her album.

Both albums are overrated - I can't listen to Chromatica top to bottom, like I can go on Dua's,  the production starts to be jarring. I do love Lady Gaga's talent though. Happy she's sort of reclaimed this lane.

270k isn’t exactly smashing but yeah it’s doing cute numbers :clap3: I’m sure it’ll hold up very well due to ROM, let’s wait and see.

33 minutes ago, Artur said:

The album is incredible and she worked hard for it.

 

Artur

This !!!!!!! She put out a good album and with it, it naturally hit the GP well. 

I don’t think I would say it’s 'smashing it', the album is performing decently. Rain On Me is lowkey saving the album but the song is slowly going down on streaming charts and the Hot 100. I like Lady Gaga and she is definitely talented but I’ll see where the album is on the Billboard 200 in about 4 weeks.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.