Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Early Predictions: 1# Mariah

Featured Replies

  • Replies 120
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Having the One Sweet Day record broken, but ending the year/decade getting a historic 19th #1. :jonny5:

OH WOW :jonny3:

Heartless out of top 10 :deadbanana2: what's the others #1's that pulled out of top 10 right from the top? 

1 minute ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Heartless out of top 10 :deadbanana2: what's the others #1's that pulled out of top 10 right from the top? 

Quote

Biggest drop from number one

 

1974 was ruthless :rip:

 

If Mariah is #1 on Christmas week, she'll probably do 01-OUT the following week, that would be SO iconic. :jonny:

Omg yes :jonny: 

 

and some lambs say every week that she will fall a few spots omg :jonny: 

 

3 weeks on #1 on lock then and it will only grow bigger :duca: 

She's lik 80-90-ish% upcoming week. Week after 200% yet that's still not enough assurance for some here lol Just on streaming ALONE it's done. It's happening, It's set in stone lol. Prob. went gangster w/ the efforts (Amazon, signed copies, more new videos etc etc..), since like a year ago thinking Adele (at the min.) was coming. Sure if she or her team had ANY inside info. things would be maybe historically weak now (*0 new mega releases which I can't remember not happening in any Nov./Dec.) they wouldn't have even bothered since all Mariah wanted was the #1 at all costs & nothing else.  

Edited by jamiko1230

Oh my 'what' was the deal w/ 1974 (w/ the #1 to #12 drops)...all within the same period LOL. Most of those songs are really good! But something seemed to be clunky w/ the chart system during that period. 

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS

 

I AM SHAKING

 

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

The way we all waited for the final Xmas week and it’s already happening now omg.

 

Its like comin too early but I’m here for it!

I'm really really happy and excited for her. Deserved to go #1 a long time ago.

The fact that a modern day Christmas song has been able to become a legitimate Christmas classic and staple is beyond impressive.

Yes it will ^ 19th number one coming

10 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

Will this count as a 19th #1 or no? 

 

We must speak it into existence. I hope you gays have been doing prayers with your copies of MC 25th anniversary edition every night while streaming this masterpiece!!!!

Edited by Iaintsorry

4 hours ago, Young Volcanoes said:

shut the **** up, fatass

Why so angry? Shouldn’t you be mad at your fave for being frontloaded instead of a user simply pointing it out :skull: 

WAIT.

How many digital units could she do on Christmas week? Could it be record-breaking too? :eek::eek:

I hope this goes number one in few years again and she snatches Cher’s record 

 

  • Cher also holds the record gap between first and most recent #1 on the Hot 100 over the longest period of time: 33 years, 232 days. The first of three weeks at #1 for "I Got You Babe" by Sonny & Cher was August 14, 1965. The last week at #1 for Cher's "Believe" was April 3, 1999.[156]
4 minutes ago, Sidney Prescott said:

I hope this goes number one in few years again and she snatches Cher’s record 

 

  • Cher also holds the record gap between first and most recent #1 on the Hot 100 over the longest period of time: 33 years, 232 days. The first of three weeks at #1 for "I Got You Babe" by Sonny & Cher was August 14, 1965. The last week at #1 for Cher's "Believe" was April 3, 1999.[156]

Well, at least she’ll set the record for the solo artist I guess 

She’s better do it! I’m rooting for her. :duca:  

 

Would this count for this decade? I know Billboard dates ahead but would it technically mean she’s had a #1 in the 10s? 

QUEEN OF THE CHARTS! I really hope she snatches that 19th #1. This song soooooooo deserves it! :clap3:

20 minutes ago, Sidney Prescott said:

Well, at least she’ll set the record for the solo artist I guess 

would mimi hold the record for a song taking like 24 years to reach #1?

2 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

would mimi hold the record for a song taking like 24 years to reach #1?

A lot of songs have hit number on the hot 100 that were written hundreds of years ago but were covered with new instrumentation. 
So Mariah might be entering new territory 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.