Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Simm: LYTLM #1 likely

Featured Replies

  • Replies 71
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, fanboyn8 said:

He predicted #20 for last week and it did #15

 

So :duca:

I adjusted my numbers because of that...

9 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

The simplicity, the talent, the voice, the looks, the acclaim, the power

 

6ya201b.gif

 

This has been in my mind for days lmao @hardbrit sis you did that!

 

The simplicity, the talent, the voice, the looks, the acclaim, the power

 

6ya201b.gif

9 hours ago, WAKAWAKA said:

if only her team wasn't stupid, it would have been a guranteed #1 but ahhhhhhh my fcking faveeee :smitten2:

I mean they had no reason to not release on Friday :rip:  But then again, I am sure nobody expected even top 3 debut, let alone number 1 :skull: 

16 minutes ago, jinzo said:

But it's such a boring song and she can't sing. :psyduck:

In that case it's even more impressive that she achieves so much success with her limited skill set :flower:

It's almost as if being a pop star is about more than screeching out big vocals to the point that they are unpleasant to listen to.

4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

This has been in my mind for days lmao @hardbrit sis you did that!

 

The simplicity, the talent, the voice, the looks, the acclaim, the power

 

6ya201b.gif

I’m screaming because I had no idea it would become a thing, it was something I felt and wrote :rip:

 

We have been through so much and now we finally see our girl smashing

Not even close to my fave Selegend song (but as a success stan I have switched and like it more now that it's smashing) but this is karma for Good For You, Hands to Myself & Bad Liar which were all 10 week #1s in a just world

I think it's a lock. And I'm happy for Selena! :clap3: 

 

Hope she can also turn Look at Her Now to go top ten at least. That song is fire.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.