Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

'Sucker' predicted to go #1

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it even that good of a song or is this Jonas Brothers hype?

I wonder wonder for how long is it going to stay there or is if it going to straight downhill after its debut.

I hope the Arianators that actually helped Shallow go number one, expecting 7 rings to be number one again, don't get too mad. :emofish:

The way the conned people into caring about their comeback :deadbanana4: Good for them though. I never would’ve thought

JB team did a fantastic job.... 

 

All promo, radio deal & Spotify / YouTube all on point! :clap3: 

 

I dont like or hate the song! 

That’s amazing! 

This would be their first number one both as a band and for them as solo artists. 

 

Never thought this day could be a possibility, and it’s all happening so fast!

4 minutes ago, jordanjm said:

I hope the Arianators that actually helped Shallow go number one, expecting 7 rings to be number one again, don't get too mad. :emofish:

No we’re not ?

 

—

 

Congrats JoBros, well-deserved :clap3:

Kings, the Carpool Karaoke will put the #1 on lock. Pop is winning again :clap3:

 

Speaking of talent, I can see 7R going back to #1 next week :jonny:

Yes as expected. it was #1 on iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music, and had massive YouTube 

6 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Kings, the Carpool Karaoke will put the #1 on lock. Pop is winning again :clap3:

 

Speaking of talent, I can see 7R going back to #1 next week :jonny:

Definitely will, unless Taylor actually releases soon

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.