Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Thank U, Next debuts #1

Featured Replies

  • Replies 153
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proud of her :heart2: She deserves this so much and was robbed of it so many times :cries:

Her power at this point is undeniable btw

2 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

OMFG she got a #1 before Nicki, im done...

I hope Nicki is okay. I hope she won't go against her now that her lil sister got a #1. :dancehall:

12 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

OMFG she got a #1 before Nicki, im done...

Remix with Nicki Minaj incoming!

2 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Remix with Nicki Minaj incoming!

Love Nicki, but don’t speak it into existence.

2zO9UGK.gif

I'm so proud and I feel like she's just starting :cries: there are more to come, bookmark me

2 hours ago, truthteller said:

should have been no tears left to cry :'(

but this is what she deserves 

it had like one week in the top 5...

Is this official? I mean we already know it’s #1, but I thought the chart doesn’t start getting announced until the afternoon?

1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

It's her first and only #1 and, sadly, the one that nobody will remember in a few years :'( One Last Time, Dangerous Woman, No Tears Left To Cry deseved better :jonny2:

It is way to early to say that it wont be remembered, especially with the early airplay, and continued huge streaming numbers

Thank u, next.

2zO9UGK.gif

 

Thank u, next.

2zO9UGK.gif

 

I’m so grateful for my ex.

2zO9UGK.gif

Should have already done that with GIAW, but that song will win a Grammy, so that’s enough.

this song doesn't even feel like a top 10 hit but I'm so happy for her she deserves it :heart2: next stop, Grammy 

34 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

Is this official? I mean we already know it’s #1, but I thought the chart doesn’t start getting announced until the afternoon?

pretty sure chartdata just jumped the gun for that hit tweet

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.