Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

US Airplay Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46.3k
  • Views 3.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Watch Gaga be back to positive updates next week

Edited by doonerr

How did Harry's song get any AI, it came out at 12 AM PST / 3 AM EST. :rip:

16 minutes ago, Communion said:

How did Harry's song get any AI, it came out at 12 AM PST / 3 AM EST. :rip:

radio deal I think

11 hours ago, alexanderao said:

Audience #s have been steady since 2013, and the # of people saying they discover music through radio increased between 2014 and 2015. Radio is definitely not waning in influence anytime soon

I think most people listen to radio in the car, and it won't be long before nearly every new car has bluetooth capability. So the majority of (or at least a very substantial chunk, especially of younger generations) drivers with a streaming subscription will probably use that for their music rather than radio. I can see the numbers beginning to drop as this kicks in.

1 hour ago, Starkboy said:

KATY PERRY - Chained To The Rhythm: 95.043 (+ 0.657) :party: 

LADY GAGA - Million Reasons: 71.212 (- 0.656) :weeps: 

 

2 hours ago, Starkboy said:

DRAKE - Passionfruit: 27.025 (+ 2.059)

 

Come thru :beatfreak:

On 11/03/2017 at 6:26 AM, NeonTiger said:

I can't believe SJLT is getting played on Alternative :deadbanana2:

Coldplay's power :celestial4::gaycat5:

1 hour ago, RadioactiveLights said:

Anything for Green Light?

Pop

 

19    20    LORDE    Green Light    4153    4289    -136    18.617

 

-58 Spins

-136 Bullet

-0.293 Audience

 

HAC

 

16    16    LORDE    Green Light    2128    2114    14    8.861

 

-10 Spins

+14 Bullet

-0.065 Audience

 

AC

 

50    47    LORDE    Green Light    19    13    6    0.058

 

-1 Spins

+6 Bullet

+0.000 Audience

 

Alternative

 

12    11    LORDE    Green Light    1595    1537    58    5.244

 

-2 Spins

+58 Bullet

+0.043 Audience

 

Overall

 

57 = LORDE Green Light 36.005 -0.280

New Callout http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/call/callout.asp

 

Top Net Positive

1. Shape of You

2. Say You Won't Let Go

3. It Ain't Me

4. Paris

5. Mercy

 

Bottom Net Positive

1. Bounce Back

2. Make Me (Cry)

3. Million Reasons

4. Heavy

5. I Feel It Coming

3 hours ago, doonerr said:

Watch Gaga be back to positive updates next week

No, it's done. It's call-out scores are terrible given its familiarity index.

 

Sorted by Familiarity

 

Top 3:

 

1. Shape Of You (99.1%)

2. I Don't Wanna Live Forever (98.4%)

3. Water Under The Bridge (97.4%)

 

Bottom 3:

 

3rd Place: Issues (74.3%)

Runner Up: Heavy (69.7%)

Least Known Song: Thumbs (67.7%)

 

Sorted by Burn

 

Songs with the highest burn rates:

 

1. I Feel It Coming

2. I Don't Wanna Live Forever

3. Love On The Brain

 

Songs with the lowest burn rates:

 

3rd Place: Say You Won't Let Go

Runner Up: That's What I Like

Least burned song: It Ain't Me

 

Bounce Back and Million Reasons are pretty much done. Katy is improving in all the metrics and still has a lot of familiarity to gain.

 

 

Harry Styles - Sign of the Times

spins so far:

AC 2

HAC 50

RHY 1

Top40 567

 

Prediction: 15M of audience 

1 hour ago, DELE2125 said:

No, it's done. It's call-out scores are terrible given its familiarity index.

 

Sorted by Familiarity

 

Top 3:

 

1. Shape Of You (99.1%)

2. I Don't Wanna Live Forever (98.4%)

3. Water Under The Bridge (97.4%)

 

Bottom 3:

 

3rd Place: Issues (74.3%)

Runner Up: Heavy (69.7%)

Least Known Song: Thumbs (67.7%)

 

Sorted by Burn

 

Songs with the highest burn rates:

 

1. I Feel It Coming

2. I Don't Wanna Live Forever

3. Love On The Brain

 

Songs with the lowest burn rates:

 

3rd Place: Say You Won't Let Go

Runner Up: That's What I Like

Least burned song: It Ain't Me

 

Bounce Back and Million Reasons are pretty much done. Katy is improving in all the metrics and still has a lot of familiarity to gain.

 

 

Well yeah Bounce Back was never going to do anything on pop callouts. It went top 3 on urban callouts, though (and it went #1 on urban), so it was successful on its home format.

 

Paris up to a new peak of #4 on pop callouts :clap3: 

 

So what's the possibility of IAM peaking at #1? Where do y'all think it will peak on overall radio, AI and pop?

KATY PERRY - Chained To The Rhythm: 94.386 (+ 0.851) 

KATY PERRY - Chained To The Rhythm: 95.043 (+ 0.657)

:ahh:  poor haters

Edited by znake

LADY GAGA - Million Reasons: 71.212 (- 0.656)

 

Well, paying stations to play a song with such horrible callouts can only get you so far...

6 minutes ago, znake said:

KATY PERRY - Chained To The Rhythm: 94.386 (+ 0.851) 

KATY PERRY - Chained To The Rhythm: 95.043 (+ 0.657)

:ahh:  poor haters

Um. Okay? 

Love the song but it's still not doing great. Radio is the best of it's metrics by far, but still underwhelming 

Just now, simmnfierzig said:

Um. Okay? 

Love the song but it's still not doing great. Radio is the best of it's metrics by far, but still underwhelming 

 

Can you accept this is not doing that bad as people say? :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, znake said:

 

Can you accept this is not doing that bad as people say? :ahh: 

I'm not sure what people say. I'm underwhelmed by it's performance, but radio is clearly still here for her if the GP reaction would be better.

6 hours ago, teamlor said:

New Callout http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/call/callout.asp

 

Top Net Positive

1. Shape of You

2. Say You Won't Let Go

3. It Ain't Me

4. Paris

5. Mercy

 

Bottom Net Positive

1. Bounce Back

2. Make Me (Cry)

3. Million Reasons

4. Heavy

5. I Feel It Coming

I'm glad Everyday keeps improving every week :1stplace:

(I know it's over but still)

6 hours ago, DELE2125 said:

No, it's done. It's call-out scores are terrible given its familiarity index.

 

Sorted by Familiarity

 

Top 3:

 

1. Shape Of You (99.1%)

2. I Don't Wanna Live Forever (98.4%)

3. Water Under The Bridge (97.4%)

 

Bottom 3:

 

3rd Place: Issues (74.3%)

Runner Up: Heavy (69.7%)

Least Known Song: Thumbs (67.7%)

 

Sorted by Burn

 

Songs with the highest burn rates:

 

1. I Feel It Coming

2. I Don't Wanna Live Forever

3. Love On The Brain

 

Songs with the lowest burn rates:

 

3rd Place: Say You Won't Let Go

Runner Up: That's What I Like

Least burned song: It Ain't Me

 

Bounce Back and Million Reasons are pretty much done. Katy is improving in all the metrics and still has a lot of familiarity to gain.

 

 

The resilience of WUTB in the call-out scores on Top 40, AC and HAC is quite astonishing. :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Mr. Adele said:

Stay update? :dancehall:

You forgot to check kworb's site today?

TOP 40: http://kworb.net/radio/

Overall radio: http://kworb.net/airadio/

5 minutes ago, Agenor said:

You forgot to check kworb's site today?

TOP 40: http://kworb.net/radio/

Overall radio: http://kworb.net/airadio/

Wait, were do you see the updates? I tought that website was only for the positions :eek:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.