Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

makeme

ATRL Member

Everything posted by makeme

  1. Chicago the next date has added seats behind the stage and is almost sold out but the next few dates still have a lot of blue dots she needs to drop the prices This date is 8 days away
  2. Doja in 2021 She got close again in 2023 when PTTR went #2
  3. She looked great last night from what I saw on social media. Can't wait to see her next month! Also ready for some new music
  4. I bought the physical copy for this in the 2010s when I was a teenager. Used to play it all the time in my car! Wonderful album with a lot of gem album tracks.
  5. Her crime was heinous but she committed it when she was 18. Why are we killing a 50 year old woman? This is beyond absurd. No more death penalty.
  6. I mean she ruined a lot of her good will over the years. Shes touring arenas in America right now and they have been on sale for over a year. Most dates are not even sold out. Meanwhile newer acts like Tate, Katseye, etc are selling out their US arena dates in a day. I can see her getting another GP hit. But it seems like she didn't build a fanbase the way other 2020s popstars have. Which will hurt her even really bouncing back. I think she is seen as uncool by the youth atm
  7. Mr brightside ?!?!! This mega classic
  8. She and all the billionaires ruining this planet need a guillotine not a vacation
  9. Narcissist I bet she smells her own farts
  10. "great at growing hair" Not this lethal drag
  11. Britney should be higher Janet's If performance should for sure be on the list over some of the lackluster performers mentioned
  12. makeme replied to Kylie Jenner's topic in Base
    I'm so excited for the US leg it's finally here!!
  13. Very promising but we can't be sure at this point.
  14. Thank you always for the facts TomTom you are the best
  15. Nooooooo I was really hoping Doja's contract was only 5 albums. But from what I've read Kesha's was more than 5 but that was changed during the trial. We need to see the day where no more woman are trapped on that evil man's label
  16. Becky G released her fifth studio album last month under RCA records. Her first album not to be released under Kemosabe. Doja has released 5 albums under the record label. Kesha had to release 5 albums as well to fulfill her contract. Fingers crossed this means Doja is also possibly free now
  17. Im here for her blocking Ella
  18. makeme replied to Kylie Jenner's topic in Base
    I wish we would've got news about her moving to another label. I fear DC6 may be another Kemosabe venture..
  19. What is this for? I have a theory she will come back for the lead single of their debut album. Which will garner a lot of hype. No way they are releasing another EP after all this success
  20. The album is great she was releasing back to back great pop songs. Diet Pepsi > Aquamarine > Headphones on > Fame is a gun

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.