Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Cute gay couple breaks up :(

Featured Replies

Cute gay influencer couple McKenna Crisp and Dominik O'Callaghan broke up. I'm so sad for them :(

Just realized these photos look blurry asf on mobile....oh well, check their IG and follow!

@mckenna

@dominikocallaghan

Screenshot-2026-10-06-at-5-56-05-PM.png

Screenshot-2026-10-06-at-5-57-19-PM.png

  • Replies 37
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I came for Griffin and Spencer or Mike and Chris Rizzi, who are these people suburban

I am relieved to see it's not It's Carter And Alex. They are such a hot couple and I am rooting for them.

I have no idea who these two are so I guess I am sad for their breakup but happy for both of them to meet new people too.

Nooooo I hate when this happens. Likely I'm not familiar with this couple so im not heartbroken chick3

not the cute gay couple! omg Is love even real anymore !!!!!!!!

i came running to see if it was Matthew and Paul (featuring their dog Maple)

thank **** theyre still together. i love them sm heart

Look at the bright side! this cute gay couple will now separate and they'll each get a boyfriend making 2 cute gay couples! Hooray!

duca

Edited by gm4567

  • Author
29 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

not the cute gay couple! omg Is love even real anymore !!!!!!!!

Lemme check if that new virus turned into a real pandemic so I can distract myself from their break up

bKqUUbe.gif

Yall body shame Ryan seacrest but thirst over this? Make it make sense

treacherous

I lowkey thought it'd be PJ & Thomas rip

I was wrong…

Edited by youngpopariana

Noooo I used to have such a crush on mckenna :(. He's so cute.

are you implying that you're the reason for that? sounds like a criminal revisiting their crime scene situation here doesnt it

Edited by truthteller

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

what about his bulldogs dancehall2

shot point blank

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

Lemme check if that new virus turned into a real pandemic so I can distract myself from their break up

bKqUUbe.gif

post in my thread plz it needs it

bKqUUbe.gif

Why you making threads about your neighbors on a music forum?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.