Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kim Petras: De-Tour

Featured Replies

No image preview

De-Tour

Chicago, IL 12/1, Washington, DC 12/2, Queens, NY 12/4, San Francisco, CA 12/16, Los Angeles, CA 12/17

1 Dec - Chigago, IL

2 Dec -Washington, DC

4 Dec - Queens, NY

16 Dec - San Francisco, CA

17 Dec - Los Angeles, CA

Special guests to be announced.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I will be attending, how much do yall think the tickets will be for the presale?

some people overestimate their touring capability, I think she's underestimating it suburban

I'm gonna miss the ease of getting FTB tickets tomorrow good lord redface

I would looooove her to extend this, but she has stated multiple times she doesn't think she'll tour this album much. A shame, but understandable given the label issues and that she might want to already move on to a next project soon

Let's be happy she's even touring bc she said wouldn't. Though i hope she adds more dates... while they overestimated her Power during FTB Tour, now they're underestimating. Either these will be very limited or she'll add more due to demand suburban

37 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

some people overestimate their touring capability, I think she's underestimating it suburban

I mean.. She kinda overestimated last time. She's probably being more cautious.

  • Author
19 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Let's be happy she's even touring bc she said wouldn't. Though i hope she adds more dates... while they overestimated her Power during FTB Tour, now they're underestimating. Either these will be very limited or she'll add more due to demand suburban

She doesn't have a label right now, she's independent. There is no "they" deadbanana

  • Author
4 minutes ago, XtinaStripped said:

I mean.. She kinda overestimated last time. She's probably being more cautious.

Feed the beast tour was a success though in the end michael

10 minutes ago, Evenstar said:

Feed the beast tour was a success though in the end michael

I'm bitter. She moved my date up before I got tickets and didn't post about it on social media, so I missed it. She could've had +2 more in attendance.

2 hours ago, Evenstar said:

She doesn't have a label right now, she's independent. There is no "they" deadbanana

Even though she's independent, she still has a team taking care of her career and booking her though. It takes a lot of people for a tour to happen. Considering she said she wouldn't tour months ago, i assume she hired more people to help her out with this (and i'm happy for her)

1 hour ago, gorgeouss said:

Screenshot-2026-09-29-at-1-39-28-PM.png

the OKH obsession continues.....

redface

And i thought they moved on by now...

b2686l.thumb.gif.05d28d9c1eb6119d22f7f40

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.