Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rate Signup Thread: The RE-UP

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Graves said:

But maybe we ask her to nix the Christmas one…

Please still include it. It's just 7 songs and I need her in so that Joyride isn't the first project out

  • Replies 284
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

beyonce-grammy.gif

I have what? This is news to me.

deadbanana

Ace just be writing whatever.

Just now, Graves said:

deadbanana

Ace just be writing whatever.

*writing whatever except the 2006MTW results

beyonce-grammy.gif

Just now, Graves said:

deadbanana

Ace just be writing whatever.

I mean I did suggest it but I have no experience hosting rates especially with a discography as massive as Nashe's. That's 13 projects.

ezgif-com-resize.thumb.gif.0911730ba4f46

I wanna do a flash rate as my first if I ever do host one (we still have no news about those)

Edited by Indie Go Mind

Ace signing me up for the 2023 rate knowing damn well the GP wants the other rate we discussed

chyna-snow.gif

2 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

the GP wants the other rate we discussed

Excited for your Tate McRae discography rate

chyna-snow.gif

9 minutes ago, conatus said:

Excited for your Tate McRae discography rate

chyna-snow.gif

I wouldn't want to step on miss Ariana Grindr's toes

chyna-snow.gif

Hey @Ace Reject , may I launch the International Spice Girls next weekend? Got some free time this month, and I don't want it to overlap with the year-end rates either, so a late-October-to-mid-December rate should be fine.

And again guys, if anybody here can help me with the image for the OP, please DM me. chick3

2 hours ago, conatus said:

*writing whatever except the 2006MTW results

beyonce-grammy.gif

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.