Everything posted by Fabi20Fabi
-
Jennifer Rostock - "Alles muss man selber hassen"
- Jennifer Rostock - "Bist du noch da?"
The snippets for The next single Sounds already even better. I Can't 😭 Smash after Smash - gosh i love them- Natasha Thomas & Fernando Moreno - "Erase"
It's definitely grown on me over the last few days 🙌- Shania Twain - 'Little Miss Twain'
The single choices for Little Miss Twain were an absolute disaster, but after giving the album a few full listens, it's really not as terrible as people are making it out to be. It's a solid 6.5/10 for me. Definitely not her best work or a career highlight, but it has some really decent moments once you get past the messy promo rollout. That said, missing the Top 50 in the US for an icon like Shania is genuinely insane. I wasn't expecting Come On Over numbers, but I figured her legacy brand alone would carry a stable top 10 debut week.- Natasha Thomas & Fernando Moreno - "Erase"
- Natasha Thomas & Fernando Moreno - "Erase"
fate- Tove Lo - "DNH"
this is so good- Natasha Thomas & Fernando Moreno - "Erase"
It's literally so sad that her debut album isn't on Spotify... I love that record so much, it's criminal! At least we got Playin' With Fire on there like two years ago, but we need the debut ASAP. 😭 But honestly I'm just happy shes back! I missed her so much. She is ridiculously talented, and after everything she's been through in this industry, I really wish her all the success with this release. Hopefully this brings her passion for music back so we can get even more from her in the future! ❤️- Natasha Thomas & Fernando Moreno - "Erase"
one of the best songs of the 00's.- Natasha Thomas & Fernando Moreno - "Erase"
Pop emergency for 2000s euro-pop stans!! 🚨 Natasha Thomas (It's Over Now, Save Your Kisses For Me, Skin Deep) is FINALLY back with new music! She teamed up with Spanish producer Fernando Moreno for a new single called "Erase" and it's her first release under the Natasha Thomas name since like 2011?! It's such a cute summer jam and her vocals still sound so sweet and light.- Nova May - 'GLAMOUR IN A BURNING WORLD'
clocking it because Rocker Room and I Am the Club were absolute non-stop bangers, so the bar was literally through the absolute roof. but yeah I feel the exact same, these new singles haven't hit quite as hard, but holding out hope the rest of the EP is serve!- Nova May - 'GLAMOUR IN A BURNING WORLD'
https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/1926935-nova-may-glamour-in-a-burning-world.php New EP Out this Friday!- Jennifer Rostock - "Bist du noch da?"
Couldn't agree more, what a massive comeback! I've had the song on loop all day. The lyrics are great, and I'm so obsessed with her screamo parts, they always go so hard. I already liked 'Wir Schon Wieder', but this one is on a whole different level for me!- Jennifer Rostock - "Bist du noch da?"
- Cascada - "Youtopia"
I Just Can't stand anything produced by Christian Geller. Everything he touches Sounds like Schlager. I Can't. He ruined the No Angels comeback and also that Cascada Project.- Cascada - "Youtopia"
I totally forgot about that! That would have been so nice. Especially since Cascada opened for Britney's Circus Tour in Berlin back in 2009. That would have been such a full circle moment for me- Kelsea Ballerini & marshmello - "Another Drink"
i like it - this will be in my summer playlist- Jennifer Rostock - "Wir schon wieder"
- Jennifer Rostock - "Wir schon wieder"
- Jennifer Rostock - "Wir schon wieder"
- Jennifer Rostock - "Wir schon wieder"
- Jennifer Rostock - "Wir schon wieder"
- Jennifer Rostock - "Wir schon wieder"
- Jennifer Rostock - "Wir schon wieder"
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ7ZsHCoHEj/?hl=de In another teaser posted by Yaenniver, she buys a bottle featuring a label that says "Nicht Schweigen ist Gold". That HAS to be the single title, right?! The play on the old German proverb is so incredibly them. Oh, they are coming to make noise!- Jennifer Rostock - "Wir schon wieder"
- Jennifer Rostock - "Bist du noch da?"
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.