Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

This bridge is so damn catchy.

Featured Replies

xr1u4q8g2lkf1.gif

OH, SHE GOT A WAY WITH THEM BOYS IN THE PLACE

TREAT 'EM LIKE THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE

AND HE GOT A WAY WITH THEM GIRLS IN THE BACK

ACTIN' LIKE THEY TOO HOT TO DANCE

YEAH, SHE GOT A WAY WITH THEM BOYS IN THE PLACE

TREAT 'EM LIKE THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE

AND HE GOT A WAY WITH THEM GIRLS IN THE BACK

ACTIN' LIKE THEY TOO HOT TO DANCE

I MAKE THEM GOOD GIRLS GO BAD

I MAKE THEM GOOD GIRLS GO

THEM GOOD GIRLS GO BAD, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

  • ATRL Moderator

The way she released one song and fell off the face of the Earth! Good for her!

  • Author
2 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

The way she released one song and fell off the face of the Earth! Good for her!

And her best album after her biggest hit jonny5

the way i don't recall ever hearing that part at all

kukai

this is one of the best pop songs from the 00s.

That GOOD GIRLS GO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH (gOOD girls GO bAd) into the IVE BEEN HANGING IN THE CORNER... bit of the last chorus is just dee licious

  • Author
15 minutes ago, Katamari said:

#1Nite is catchier

Omg an actual Cobra fan here?!?!

55 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Middle Finger is catchier

Fixed! clap3

46 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Omg an actual Cobra fan here?!?!

They had the bops clap

Edited by Katamari

I look back at the hipster swag post-indie sleaze pop era and I get so nauseous

mgrn.gif

I'll admit that I had Hot Mess in my iPod when I was a teenager, though.

Sometimes I forget we survived the era of Cobra Starship, LMFAO, The Cataracs and shuttershades

This is a bop though

ryan3

2 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

The way she released one song and fell off the face of the Earth! Good for her!

Actually two… don't forget this classic when she rented Robin Thicke as the feature fan

2 hours ago, J-esper said:

Sometimes I forget we survived the era of Cobra Starship, LMFAO, The Cataracs and shuttershades

This is a bop though

ryan3

The 3OH!3 erasure

i listen to this daily. also Hot by Avril has an insanely catchy bridge

3 hours ago, Busty Woman said:

The 3OH!3 erasure

Why did I think this song was by 30H!3 all along rip

1 hour ago, Haze said:

Why did I think this song was by 30H!3 all along rip

has 3oh3 and cobra starship ever been seen in the same room at the same time?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.