Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

How do I stop taking things at work so personally?

Featured Replies

I have that woman at work who is usually nice to me, sometimes waaay to nice and welcoming but I found out she's taking about me behind my back. She said I'm slow and that I'm like our worst coworker but 20 years younger and with hair rip this is not the first time obviously but I feel like I have to do something about it cause wtf

  • Replies 35
  • Views 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Prisoner
    Prisoner

    Kill her

  • Angelshark
    Angelshark

    Are you her? Can you stop talking **** and be on time at work more often?

  • JonginBey
    JonginBey

    How could you not take that personally?

Honestly, if you can document evidence of her doing this, you have the right to go to HR.

Otherwise, focus on results. Those always speak more than anything anyone will ever say about you. Keeping your head down, being consistent and delivering on what you've said you'll do, and keeping things moving is always preferable to getting caught up in the drama so many coworkers create.

DM if you wanna chat, I deal with politics at work all the time lol

Nothing.

Workplace is supposed to be a place where you work, not making friends.

That's why I will never fucck my colleague suburban

What I've learned about workplace gossip: nobody is gonna believe what she says at face value, the only concrete info she's given your coworkers is that she is a **** talking 2 faced bully nobody can trust. Let her keep digging her own grave, she's showing ppl who she is & nobody will be listening to a word of what she says in due time. Ppl like this are never content with just 1 target, she's probably talked crap about loads of you

  • Author
3 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

sounds like the real problem here is you

Are you her? Can you stop talking **** and be on time at work more often?

  • Author
14 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

What I've learned about workplace gossip: nobody is gonna believe what she says at face value, the only concrete info she's given your coworkers is that she is a **** talking 2 faced bully nobody can trust. Let her keep digging her own grave, she's showing ppl who she is & nobody will be listening to a word of what she says in due time. Ppl like this are never content with just 1 target, she's probably talked crap about loads of you

It's true that people said she's usually talking **** about people but the problem is I'm mad as hell about it! rip It's like my actual work is for nothing

Mm I'm not sure if this is the best advice, but people will think what they think. She doesn't pay your bills and what she sees isn't what your management sees if you've been doing your best.

I just want to say that it's ******* terrible you have to deal with it. People who make others work lives difficult or uncomfortable are literally scumbags imo.

Document everything is my best advice, don't retaliate because it just gives her ammunition.

Don't! If it stops your bags, it's always personal.

Your reputation is under attack. Protect it.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Gift her a 1432 vinyl, the sonic destructive power should be enough to take her out

Just take the high road and ignore her

By remaining unbothered she will just look bad in the end

Sometimes people will gossip behind your back because they want you to over react and quit the job

Remember she don't pay your bills so who cares what she thinks

Smoke some weed, be kind to yourself and remember that your well-being should never be dictated by people from work.

Or confront her in an educated way. "Hi Pigleesha, I heard what you said about me and I don't think it's appropriate nor professional to create this sort of environment at work. I am open to your feedback as long as it's respectful…" most people can't handle being direct, I think she will be gagged if you handle this calmly and assertively. She won't stop talking **** about you, but at least she will be more conscious about not telling people who will tell you.

OR… find someone to **** her. Maybe she needs it bad. People who get laid don't do all that.

collect some dead cockroaches and casually slip one in her bag every now and then

Sleep with her husband (oop someone already said that okay then her son)

Edited by Onyxmage

  • Author

the posts here are so helpful and funny I already feel better and I don't think I care about ha anymore

**** that miserable *****

kukai

Record her and then report her to your boss for hostile work environment

Or ignore the first part of you not about that life and just confront her

kukai

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.