Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Yung Miami - Spend Dat

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Airhead said:

13 on Apple Music ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Top 10, here she comes.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • KatyPrismSpirit
    KatyPrismSpirit

    Yung Miami having an actual hit before JT

  • SPINNAT SH*T. SPINNAT SH*T. SPINNAT SH*T. SPINNAT SH*T.

  • Syňth
    Syňth

    i know the JT girls are fuming djgnjrn

8 on Apple Music!! ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

(AM) rebound after olivia album drop, 6 now

on every hour everyday now

SPINNAT SH*T.

SPINNAT SH*T.

SPINNAT SH*T.

SPINNAT SH*T.

monica-bop.gif

Yasss one her songs finally grew on the gp! Okay Caresha! I love this for her!

Songs like this blowing up are the reason why mainstream music sucks now.

"It's terrible but catchy, so it's a hit" could describe 85% of music that's become successful since 2020.

I'm probably the only person that finds this song annoying but I'm happy for her success! I do favor her more than Jail T

  • Author

I'm so happy for her, she really deserves it

bKqUUbe.gif

I can see this unironically score a Grammy nomination

Hot 100

35 (-1). Spend Dat

Even with the Olivia bomb, it only fell one spot. Hopefully top 30/25 next week

bKqUUbe.gif

On 6/15/2026 at 3:44 AM, Braz said:

J White Did It with another female rapper smasha outta nowhere.

Feel like this beat could have gone to Saweetie tbh. Idk I don't like Yung Miami, wish someone else could have got this beat instead of Yung Miami

Edited by reymiu

the song is so bad, she was so complicit in defending Diddy, lyrics about scammers and boostersโ€ฆ.at what point does society platform proper female rappers?

they exist!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.