Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Yung Miami - Spend Dat

Featured Replies

I'd only want a remix if it were genuine by definition. Like Bootylicious or I'm Real, Ain't It Funny.

Unfortunately I could see it being some DaBaby 16-bar throw in and we just don't need that taking away from the OG.

She's already her first for many with this HIT, no need to play the game to force it forward more. It's a success regardless of where it stops.

Edited by Rico Shameless v2

  • Replies 76
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • KatyPrismSpirit
    KatyPrismSpirit

    Yung Miami having an actual hit before JT

  • SPINNAT SH*T. SPINNAT SH*T. SPINNAT SH*T. SPINNAT SH*T.

  • Syňth
    Syňth

    i know the JT girls are fuming djgnjrn

14 hours ago, umich said:

You ain't slick.

tumblr_nahkqhz09x1qzzonzo1_500.gif

I only speak

22CkRUB.jpg

But yes after Spend that, I need her to come through with a Bills bills bills sampled fall bop if not one of Kandi's other written/produced joints.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.