Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Will Mr Brightside ever die?

Featured Replies

No but the girls need to stream Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll too

  • Replies 45
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Toxic Love
    Toxic Love

    Idk why so many gays have such a problem with this song lol. Considering the amount of trash the locals listen to, it's a miracle they ended up liking a song this good

  • That's just how Alternative/Rock music performs, songs that are decent hits but not smashes during release year and get replayed over and over by the same demo for 30 years bc the consumers turn into

  • popmusicisdead
    popmusicisdead

    ATRL when pop girls song has 500K daily streams: ATRL when actual classics has 2M daily streams:

Iconic Album for sure. Lemme go stream. I haven't even thought to stream their music since like maybe high school literally

gay people hate this song? rip yall really choose to start hating things that have never been hated before dies

Edited by Bussea

I'll definitely die before it does. It's our second national anthem at this point lmao. You can't ever escape it. The entire album is fantastic and timeless tho.

2 hours ago, Bussea said:

We need this classic next!

Please..I've been waiting for this for years jonny4

And then, the bisexual anthem Andy, You're a Star next katie2

8 hours ago, howboutdat said:

No it's an evergreen classic and I'm glad it its because it's a really great song! Like imagine if it was hey soul sister or some **** like that

It's The Bittersweet Symphony of the 2000s. <3

5 hours ago, cOe said:

I'm a gay and I'm responsible for half of those plays lololol

The Killers are my 9th most streamed overall act with 14,320 streams (since October 2011).

I liked in 2004 when I use to watch the video on vh1. I honestly have maybe heard it in passing like 5 times since.

8 hours ago, Killah said:

I mean yeah I was also a huge fan... in 2004.... like it's time to move on GP...

the concept of thousands of people waking up every single day and listening to Mr Brightside is just skull

people Aren't waking up and listening to it , in Britain 9/10 times its one of the last songs to play in any bar / club , its how you know the lights are about to come on . its a staple of the sesh . it plays at every pre-drinks sesh to get people in the mood becaus its universally loved . as long as alcohol is around , this song will continue to thrive

i like the song but they have tons of better ones especially from Battle Born

8 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

ah best song of all time. it will be playing in my funeral

mariah-carey.gif

You'll live forever tho

Just like Mr. Brightside

mariah-carey.gif

2 hours ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Please..I've been waiting for this for years jonny4

And then, the bisexual anthem Andy, You're a Star next katie2

Making me want to give their discography a spin today jonny2

The way this song dominated those "text 1234 now and get this song as your ringtone!!" Commercials…

mariah-carey.gif

If the title was more gender inclusive ala Mrs Brightside then ATRL gays will support it

mariah-carey.gif

Incredible song, it deserves all its flowers, a generation defining classic.

Music makes the people come together. heart2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.