Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

KATSEYE - 'WILD'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 827
  • Views 35.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ihavequestions
    ihavequestions

    Kind of embarrassed to say this as a millennial but I'm stanning them like I've stanned only the likes of Gaga and Rihanna. I'm literally obsessed. Thank god I'm not 16 cuz I would have died for thes

  • BlackAura
    BlackAura

    Another EP....... 4 months from now..... no Manon, just pack it up.

  • Appletree
    Appletree

    You haven't met Danity Kane

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.