Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Manon removes Katseye from IG bio

Featured Replies

  • Replies 150
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Indie Go Mind
    Indie Go Mind

    One of these are not like the others...

  • fememeist
    fememeist

    Just in time for mid terms

  • Toxic Love
    Toxic Love

    Random question. Are you a Rihanna fan by any chance?

  • Popular Post

this group was just starting and now it's done? lol

I'm so glad I didn't buy a resell ticket for their tour for hundreds of dollars haha best decision

  • Popular Post
2 minutes ago, Zaram said:

First NewJeans, then Enhypen, now Katseye.

They really fumble with their most successful groups rip

One of these are not like the others...

Genuinely hope KATSEYE flops big time and she eventually becomes bigger than the group. I'm so tired of this HYBE bullshit.

can't believe they went out of their way to include her in the group's lineup, just to ditch her a few comebacks later

not that i expected better from hybe but still rip

I honestly wouldn't want to work that unnecessarily rigorous schedule KPOP/KPOP-adjacent acts are put through either so good for her

foryoonchae-lara-gnarly.gif

  • Popular Post

Nobody wants to wake up to the news I woke up to today

The way every HYBE girl group starts torpedoing the minute they get some mainstream success rip

Like I said in the Pinky Up thread, I wish them an ounce of luck because removing her makes the whole 'global girl group' marketing look silly and on top of that the music isn't even good. I'll be supporting her if she goes solo but it's fine if she doesn't and just becomes a full-time influencer, she should be able to do whatever she wants after this mess.

Edited by Billionaire

Strangely enough the Katseye account is still following her

Manon and the members are also still following each other for now

They just need to announce her departure already so she can focus on becoming the next pop diva

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.