Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Do str8 guys want you?

Featured Replies

These are very unchristian thoughts that I don't approve of and Jesus would neither!

  • Replies 45
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • glitch
    glitch

    No and I don't want them. This DL trade nonsense has rotted some of your brains

  • ONOPKA
    ONOPKA

    Member Title: Verified Zardine!

  • oceans
    oceans

    your flop era

I've been with more "straight" and curious men than gays — gays tend to hate me. But the straggots??? They always want this D.

The last one was a German guy who was super tall compared to me. Long story short, he started grinding on my D IN FRONT OF HIS GIRLFRIEND. But I didn't know, so I just went with it lmao.

I'm already straight looking so I guess that holds them back

I hope..

IMG_1800.gif

Str8 guys, gay guys, straight girls, lesbians, everyone likes me I'm just that likable

ryan4

  • ATRL Moderator
54 minutes ago, Egon Schiele said:

The last one was a German guy who was super tall compared to me. Long story short, he started grinding on my D IN FRONT OF HIS GIRLFRIEND. But I didn't know, so I just went with it lmao.

i-am-disgusted-outraged.gif

Last week I had this company party and I met this guy working for a partner of us and we had a good talk through the night. He even complimented my teeth ( skull ) I didn't think too much of it but when we said goodbye he pulled me close and gave me a big kiss one both of my cheeks. He was super drunk but it was weird and probably not what this thread asked for but I needed to get this off my chest

no but i've noticed bi guys are always into me

yolandafister-lushious-massacr.gif

Edited by John Slayne

well i'm a female so yes? but only the ugly ones I don't want

Sexually? Then the guys aren't straight. But I've had quite a few guys compliment me while checking the pump shirtless in the locker room. It's quite the strange thing, really. I've never seen it happen to other guys while just changing and it's never happened if there were other people besides me and the complimenter in the locker room.

Like there's this one guy who's really built, he's a bodybuilder/personal trainer. But he's also really handsome. He's probably said the most to me and a few of his reactions were so OTT that it made me question whether he was mocking me or flirting. I'm talking about saying things like "got damn" and poking his head back around the corner as he was leaving the locker room to get another look. He's struck up a conversation with me a few times in the locker room and on the gym floor. It's just weird, as somebody who is socially awkward and would never strike up a conversation with a stranger or compliment them in such a way.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.