Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you have a nicotine patch for the summer?

? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Yes, I got a nicotine patch for the summer.
      25%
    • No, I didn't get one for the summer.
      75%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I tried a patch when I was quitting & it was like having a leech sucking on me, idk how anybody uses those things

LMAO i actually do . but only becaus my mum has been scamming the NHS for months and telling them she's quitting smoking when she isn't but actually collecting the patches they give her so she visited me a few weeks ago and brought down like 20 boxes of nicotine patches rip but she also gets sold dodgy vapes under-the-counter for £1 a pop at her local Polish shop so she also brought me a bag of abt 50 vapes … anyways the nicotine patches actually work well for me i dont crave cigarets at all while im on them , although i am still vaping … i needed SOMETHING . it was either my dodgy polish vapes or go back to comfort eating .. thing

Edited by May

I've never used nicotine so no, I've never needed a nicotine patch for any part of the year.

9 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

I've never used nicotine so no, I've never needed a nicotine patch for any part of the year.

Booooringgg!!!

9 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

I've never used nicotine so no, I've never needed a nicotine patch for any part of the year.

i love smoking Cigaretts there's nothing better than going outside on a freezing cold crisp morning feeling the air smack you in the face and lighting up a cigaret having that first drag of the Morning

No. I had one of those gums not long ago and was smoking while chewing, so that went well.

I don't even smoke unless I'm in Europe but I've always wanted to try a nicotine patch to see what it feels like

  • Author
11 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

oop are you stanning sis

InShot_20250623_094117250.thumb.gif.0680

Yes it has grown on me so much in the past couple of days i love the weird sinister dark energy it has & how catchy it is unlike her usual recent slow lead singles, it's so fun to sing along to & i love the kate bush-like style

i ******* love smoking a cigaret at night after a nice meal . this thread has made me smoke through my nicotine patch , im going outside for one jonny3 just the one .

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.