Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Why is 'Aperture' so good?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Toxic Love
    Toxic Love

    Trick question. It's not

  • Capris Groove
    Capris Groove

    It got so much better LIVE. That Brits performance really elevated it.

  • Ace Reject
    Ace Reject

    @Lovett isn't a mod so I don't know how that would happen?

It's a good song to listen to while sleeping, I agree

Spill, one of my favorite songs this year so far, so so good and fun. katie2

2 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

@Lovett isn't a mod so I don't know how that would happen?

I know but I always see them in the merge thread area so I had hoped it would be taken care of. 💀

Like a good piece of meat that falls of the bone, this song is so good it falls off the charts.

He changed it up and y'all complain.

I like it. It took a few listens but now it's an earworm.

8 hours ago, Katy.Kat.23 said:

Your vers awakening

A joke about hole getting downvotes on ARTL? Now I've seen it all.

rogue2

Edit: oh they downvoted like every post. Bless their heart.

Edited by Katy.Kat.23

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.