Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kacey Musgraves - "Dry Spell"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 231
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    will she finally make a decent alboom... yet to be seen

  • Katy and Taylor PLEASE take notes: this is how you do music video humor that's cheeky, silly, actually funny, and not cringey

  • Vegvisir
    Vegvisir

    Followed

we're ready Kaciela de la Musgráves! I hope there'll be a couple of songs written with Shane McAnally

YASSS jonny5 Deeper Well was such an amazing album. I'm so excited for this one!!

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

will she finally make a decent alboom... yet to be seen

IMG_1800.gif

And yet you're perched in this thread for details of her next release.

You clearly think they're pretty decent sweetie.

IMG_1800.gif

1 hour ago, Draper. said:

Give us a 2026 Pageant Material, please. jonny

I have been obsessed with this album since I first listened this past summer. So so good.

Hope her next record has some country vibes to it. She does it so well.

I controversially really liked Deeper Well, so excited for this. She worked with Daniel Tashian before on… AOTY Golden Hour, so get ready y'all!

Edited by beyonceparkwood

Just now, on the line said:

I have been obsessed with this album since I first listened this past summer. So so good.

Hope her next record has some country vibes to it. She does it so well.

Also, shout out to Kacey for signing her CDs herself! Bought the signed PM 10th anniversary drop, and love the signature I got.

1 minute ago, beyonceparkwood said:

I controversially really liked Deeper Well, so excited for this

DW is fantastic. There are a few misses but overall a very solid album. Went to the DW tour, and it made me a stan.

Been waiting for these news yay!! I also love Deeper Well and Golden Hour will always be that girl. Two of my absolute comfort albums

I loved Deeper Well and seen her live for the first time, can't wait for thisjonny2

1 hour ago, M-P-B said:

we're ready Kaciela de la Musgráves! I hope there'll be a couple of songs written with Shane McAnally

Most of these are written with Shane McAnally and Luke Laird. Thank God.

46 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

And yet you're perched in this thread for details of her next release.

You clearly think they're pretty decent sweetie.

IMG_1800.gif

perched is an interesting word choice
maybe if she serves something like star-crossed (the title track) then i'll be perched

IMG_1800.gif

17 minutes ago, Archie said:

Most of these are written with Shane McAnally and Luke Laird. Thank God.

luke laird? everyone wants their henry cum on and blueballs moment

IMG_1800.gif

4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

maybe if she serves something like star-crossed (the title track) then i'll be perched

One of her worst songs ever rip

Just now, Diet Pepsi said:

One of her worst songs ever rip

i know you are JOKING rip i would have excepted this lack of taste from a tater tot but notchu sis

The way I have been on a bit of a Kacey kick lately. Specifically Golden Hour and Star Crossed, Deeper Well was a little too mellow for me. I am hoping for an amazing new era!

1 hour ago, Archie said:

Most of these are written with Shane McAnally and Luke Laird. Thank God.

omg, we are actually getting 2026 Pageant Material/Same Trailer? WAP

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.