Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Bruno Mars - "Risk It All"

Featured Replies

Very beautiful song, very classic Bruno. Would love for it to smash.

Edited by Icarus

  • Replies 395
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FeverDreams
    FeverDreams

    Is this about slot machines?

  • Pheromosa
    Pheromosa

    the fact that I already know what it sounds like despite hearing nothing

  • Toxic Love
    Toxic Love

    It would be kinda camp if a song with "Risk" in the title ends up being the same ol **** he always releases

Wow. Imagine him singing this in a jampacked stadium. Gorgeous.

This has classic wedding song written all over it! It will definetly smash on the long term

It's kinda boring. I like other tracks in The Romantic much more

I dare anybody to say that all his music sounds the same bam

Solid 2nd single choice but there're better songs on that album still

It's cute but not the right second single choice but I know this is gonna terrorise weddings for years to come deadbanana2

Song is beautiful but my god the video looks so cheap and amateurish.

It's not that the concept or ideas are bad, but the way it's shot, filmed and edited is so poorly done. The same video would've looked so much better if it was done in the mid 00s.

It just makes me so furious because we're really losing the art of making music videos.

I like this! would this be considered bossa nova? or a different type of latin pop, since Bruno is Puerto Rican not Brazilian.

I like this a lot more than IJM even after only a few listens. It's beautiful and I hope it smashes.

It's smashing Apple Music already rip

I heard Risk it All is his fastest song to enter the top 10

not gaga sucking up all the success from him like she's the octopus lady from little mermaid rip

8 minutes ago, Rith said:

not gaga sucking up all the success from him like she's the octopus lady from little mermaid rip

I'm screaming rip

So is there a chance for Risk it all to hit the top 10 on Hot 100 next week?duca

I kinda want a Spanglish/spanish version sistrens

20 minutes ago, IVY said:

So is there a chance for Risk it all to hit the top 10 on Hot 100 next week?duca

Unless it freefalls from tomorrow, it's pretty likely.

45 minutes ago, IVY said:

Almost 8m views. clap3

Already gained 3 million or slightly more than 3 million on day #2 and we still have 7 hours. I think 4 million day #2 is possible rip

smash vibes

1 hour ago, IVY said:

So is there a chance for Risk it all to hit the top 10 on Hot 100 next week?duca

Needs radio

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.