Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Did Geri invent pop Taylor?

Featured Replies

Decided to look up this forgotten bomb. Not her low key inventing Taylor's pop sound and performance style rip

Off key vocals and all

But this song sounds like a bop

And no it was Debbi Boston or whatever her name was who released only in my dream

4 minutes ago, Katamari said:

And no it was Debbi Boston or whatever her name was who released only in my dream

You mean Debbie Gibson?

8 minutes ago, Le Grande said:

And FN Dua as well.

God. She used to be such a camp pop star.

7 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

You mean Debbie Gibson?

Yes! Synthpop Queen!

Edited by Katamari

5 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

God. She used to be such a camp pop star.

I miss how unapologetic the UK girlies used to be.

Geri had some cute camp bops, but I'd say pop Taylor is a lot more indebted to someone like Kim Wilde

5 hours ago, LadyDiana said:

What was that rip poor girl did not hit a single note

Truly, just like Taylor herself clap3

5 hours ago, Shimenawa said:

Breaking up the Spice Girls wasn't enough? chick3

We shall never forgive, nor forget, specially when she is doing it again currently!

10 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

g73tJIpTTtnt52rCKKbTIecUhmj.jpg

Rachel won.

10 hours ago, Le Grande said:

I miss how unapologetic the UK girlies used to be.

It was such a period in time. Truly. I loved it.

18 hours ago, Icarus said:

I was ready to say no but why is it the exact same instrumental as How You Get The Girl

suburban

Honey, I was shocked. I was in tears even. deadbanana

Yes. It's actually easier to name the things in pop that weren't invented by Geri.

  • Author
2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Honey, I was shocked. I was in tears even. deadbanana

did you reach the second half when it zooms out to the crowd rip also the move at 1:00 is sooo Taylor coded.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.