Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Are you boycotting Scream 7?

Poll 97 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you boycotting?

    • No, I'm watching it at theaters
      41%
    • Yes, I'm not watching / pirating
      53%
    • Other
      5%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Yeah. Will not be supporting the Zionists at Spyglass or the spineless worm Neve Campbell.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sunbathinganimal
    sunbathinganimal

    yes but it looks terrible anyway so nothing of value was lost

  • Isn't Palestine a homophobic country? Legally weren't homosexuals sentenced to go to jail for existing in Palestine? Why would I care about a country that promoted morals against MY existence? Why are

  • Shinkirou
    Shinkirou

    Even without the boycotting, it's just not interesting to see the same thing over and over again. 5 and 6 were going in an interesting direction, but now with 7 it's back to the nostalgia well, like a

On 2/25/2026 at 10:33 PM, Robyn. said:

Isn't Palestine a homophobic country? Legally weren't homosexuals sentenced to go to jail for existing in Palestine?

Why would I care about a country that promoted morals against MY existence?
Why are gays so invested in supporting people that do not care about them?

Please love yourselves.

rogue2

Israel is committing a genocide on all Palestinians, including Palestinian gay men. But you don't seem to be concerned about that, you only care about homophobia when it serves as a talking point against Muslims or Arabs. If you actually cared about gay rights you would be opposing Israel's genocide.

rogue2

I'm watching but it's only cuz I got a free ticket and we're spending family time.

I saw the movie. But as a long time fan, I support anyone who wants to boycott it.

I was unhappy with the firing of Melissa. Speaking up against human rights violations is not a punishable offense. I also dislike seeing people defend a film against genocide, the lack of humanity in people disappoints me.

I also disliked Neve missing out on 6 and think the franchise should come to an end. There's too many issues that seem to come up with each movie and I don't judge anyone who wants to opt out.

So the reviews are pretty bad. Definitely sours my mood to go see it.

5 and 6 should´ve never happened, they were not good, there was no 'scream´ in them.

4 was good. 5 should´ve been a continuation of 4 with Emma Roberts or Hayden as lead

unfortunately, yes. even tho its my favorite movie series chick3

On 2/27/2026 at 1:31 PM, John Slayne said:

Israel is committing a genocide on all Palestinians, including Palestinian gay men. But you don't seem to be concerned about that, you only care about homophobia when it serves as a talking point against Muslims or Arabs. If you actually cared about gay rights you would be opposing Israel's genocide.

rogue2

I care about homophobia because I am gay myself, so I am concerned.

I don't use it as talking point against muslims, I'm just highlighting FACTS. Why is it so controversial to point out homophobia ONLY when it concerns muslims?

ATRL will be quick to CANCEL anybody homophobic, but protect Islam that promotes values against gay people.

Y'all are hypocritical, because if an american mainstream artist said « f@gg@t », it'd be a trending topic here.

Save me the fakeness and political correctness.

rogue2

Edited by Robyn.

1 hour ago, Robyn. said:

I care about homophobia because I am gay myself, so I am concerned.

I don't use it as talking point against muslims, I'm just highlighting FACTS. Why is it so controversial to point out homophobia ONLY when it concerns muslims?

ATRL will be quick to CANCEL anybody homophobic, but protect Islam that promotes values against gay people.

Y'all are hypocritical, because if an american mainstream artist said « f@gg@t », it'd be a trending topic here.

Save me the fakeness and political correctness.

rogue2

Well, multiple things can be true at the same time. You can critique Islam and conservative societies AND acknowledge that dropping bombs on them indiscriminately isn't advancing gay rights. Israel has murdered many more gay people than Hamas.

On 3/2/2026 at 11:07 PM, John Slayne said:

Well, multiple things can be true at the same time. You can critique Islam and conservative societies AND acknowledge that dropping bombs on them indiscriminately isn't advancing gay rights. Israel has murdered many more gay people than Hamas.

Pointing out that a country is homophobic, then saying to me « but gay people exist there, you don't care about them »

Do their OWN country that you're defending care about them in the first place?

Their own country that has put them in jail before?

Using a genocide to defend a country's disgusting historical behaviour is erasing facts and history.

be so for real…

rogue2

Edited by Robyn.

On 2/26/2026 at 1:49 PM, Robyn. said:

But would the same people do the same, if it were gay people being eradicated?
Do you believe the same people would be waving LGBT flags, and putting rainbows in their bios?

rogue2

Could you please answer this YES or NO question?

Since you want to downvote.

@kishi @Rascal

YES OR NO?

khalyan2

10 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

Could you please answer this YES or NO question?

Since you want to downvote.

@kishi @Rascal

YES OR NO?

khalyan2

Kindly go **** yourself.

You can take your genocide apologia and shove it up your hole.

1 minute ago, Rascal said:

Kindly go **** yourself.

You can take your genocide apologia and shove it up your hole.

You still have NOT answered the question.

You can protest against a genocide, and still NOT BE a hypocrite against your own existence by admitting that the same people wouldn't do the same for you.

Your outburst and zero answer is very telling.

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.