Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

goodnight n go vs Same Ol' Mistakes

goodnight n go vs Same Ol' Mistakes 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the better song that is a cover?

    • goodnight n go - Ariana Grande
      29%
    • Same Ol' Mistakes - Rihanna
      70%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both songs are songs by other artists. goodnight n go is originally sung by Imogen Heap, and Same Ol' Mistakes is originally sung by Tame Impala. Who has the better cover song? Ari or Rih?

Same Ol' Mistakes is the better song and the better cover.

SOM is heavenly and an improvement on the already immaculate original, Kevin Parker confirmed this

GNG is cute but Imogen's version lowkey still a little better.

Same Old Mistakes even though it is almost identical to the original

I'm going with Ari on this one. I loved Imogen's version but Ari's vocals are absolutely heavenly (especially during the bridge) and really pushed it that much further for me.

I'm not a big fan of Same Ol Mistakes in general but Rihanna's version is better than the original (even though it's not really different from the original).

Same Ol Mistakes is a literal copy and paste of the original, but it's such a strong song that I'll still go with it.

Goodnight n Go clearly has more creativity behind it (as a cover/use of interpolation), but it's aged quite a bit for me. Even though I love Sweetener, it isn't one of my favorites

lol yet another example of serving "cute next to gorgeous".

I was so gagged when I first heard Same Ol' Mistakes on Anti. It was so different to anything she'd recorded up to that point and that's saying a lot since she already had a fairly sonically diverse catalog. I like that she kept Kevin's voice under her vocals all through it. It gives it an even more ghostly vibe.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.