Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - '(Mine)'

Featured Replies

we needed rerecordings of Anywhere But Here & Danger but i will be purchasing

rogue2

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Damn she loves to mine

  • She still has to mine it from the Hilary Duff Mine, be patient king!

  • Blondie Darko
    Blondie Darko

    More importantly, where's Reach Out version on streaming without that fuckass rapper?

Why are Fly and Beat of My Heart not on here? Those vocals are clearly already recorded because she's been lip syncing most of the songs at her recent shows.

51 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Why are Fly and Beat of My Heart not on here? Those vocals are clearly already recorded because she's been lip syncing most of the songs at her recent shows.

maybe they're being saved for when the album hits streaming?

If she adds Fly, Beat Of My Heart, Stranger, Play With Fire and Reach Out, this would be a perfect 12-track compilation.

Especially omitting Fly is a weird choice imo.

If this tracklist is correct, and we are really only getting 7 re-records, I hope more will follow later.

Is there an official tracklist for this? Or are we just assuming that it's the 7 (mine)(s) we're already aware of?

She should just pull a Taylor Swift and re-record her whole discography & release it

  • 1 month later...

If she adds Fly, Beat of My Heart and at least one more song this would be PERFECT.

She just gave us 11 new masterpieces and people are complaining about an album of old songs… I'm good.

3 hours ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

She just gave us 11 new masterpieces and people are complaining about an album of old songs… I'm good.

Who's complaining?

11 hours ago, DuffStan said:

Who's complaining?

…

15 hours ago, DuffStan said:

If she adds Fly, Beat of My Heart and at least one more song this would be PERFECT.

On 2/5/2026 at 1:00 PM, TheseThingsHappen said:

If she adds Fly, Beat Of My Heart, Stranger, Play With Fire and Reach Out, this would be a perfect 12-track compilation.

Especially omitting Fly is a weird choice imo.

If this tracklist is correct, and we are really only getting 7 re-records, I hope more will follow later.

On 2/5/2026 at 11:51 AM, Buffy said:

Why are Fly and Beat of My Heart not on here? Those vocals are clearly already recorded because she's been lip syncing most of the songs at her recent shows.

On 2/5/2026 at 9:27 AM, RideOrDie said:

where's Reach Out

KZI4zf9.thumb.png.43a6d730781e354bdfa45f

On 2/5/2026 at 11:05 AM, LUSHx said:

no 'Fly'??

Oh this puta needs to be slapped

On 2/5/2026 at 10:50 AM, fabu sloth said:

there better be a good reason why she is off-center in this cover rip

is that tracklist confirmed tho? it'll be great if she rounds up the tracklist to 10 tracks. just add on Holiday, All About You & Fly. at least all albums are eventually represented.

ryan5

1 hour ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

…

ryan5

my comment was posted before the album was released... why am i getting lashings chick3

31 minutes ago, LUSHx said:

my comment was posted before the album was released... why am i getting lashings chick3

All in good fun my friend heart

On 2/5/2026 at 11:12 PM, UnusualBoy said:

No Fly?

Maybe it's too vocally challenging for her now, I fear... dancehall

I have a question, so are we going to get all of her pre-LOS (luck... or something) albums rerecorded or just these singles/fan favs? I kinda want her to tv it all

6 hours ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

…

ryan5

Girl you quoted her most die-hard stans on here

I almost forgot this was happening, did I miss preoders or did they never happen lakitu

2 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

I almost forgot this was happening, did I miss preoders or did they never happen lakitu

It's a Record store day exclusive

On 2/5/2026 at 9:26 AM, Faded said:

Damn she loves to mine

She would love West Virginia if she loves to mine

  • 2 months later...

Finally!

I wonder if she might release a "Mine 2" in the near future.

7 minutes ago, Roger said:

Finally!

I wonder if she might release a "Mine 2" in the near future.

Beat of Mine Heart

Mine Kind

Flyne

Someone's Watching Over Mine

-*

Since I couldn't get my hands on the vinyl weeps I'll finally purchase the digital version

I got the vinyl but I still prefer the originals. She really still sounds exactly like she did when those albums came out bird

I'd like re-records of Anywhere But Here, Jericho, and Outside of You too

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.