Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Kesha - "ORIGAMI!"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 452
  • Views 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sadly, I think the time has come for me to clock out. I will always love her but the creative path she's been on is not for me. Happy for everyone enjoying though!

  • Please. She has all of her career to return to something more serious and mature, she has every right to embrace a fun and upbeat persona that she never got to do on her own. And it seems to definitel

  • sam.teas
    sam.teas

    the full song is amazing. she never disappoints. HORNY KESHA on the way

23 hours ago, keshaslottery said:

keshafoto rip

whats wrong?

9 hours ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

come onnnn give us a date

I fear she is too busy filling up huge water bottles for some reason

But her hair looks different tho (on her instagram stories, I mean)

Edited by KeshasPeriod

15 hours ago, KeshasPeriod said:

I fear she is too busy filling up huge water bottles for some reason

Is it Jack or piss? 😂

I will save my thoughts until I hear the studio version dancehall3

1 minute ago, CroNich said:

I will save my thoughts until I hear the studio version dancehall3

Yeah… not sure I'm feeling it.

Does she even know there's a pre-save link? Her silence doesn't make sense

On 4/19/2026 at 2:51 PM, TomTom said:

Here )

Where's mine tho? I I thought we had something special monkey

OT: Excited, but not gonna lie I don't LOVE the song….yet.

I fear the fan sleuths probably just found the link too early. At least we know it is coming soon though. The new tour starts next month so I guess it makes sense to have something new release around then.

2 hours ago, KeshasPeriod said:

Does she even know there's a pre-save link? Her silence doesn't make sense

i didnt see a release date on the presave link, but i did presave it on Apple Music though

1 hour ago, fountain said:

I fear the fan sleuths probably just found the link too early. At least we know it is coming soon though. The new tour starts next month so I guess it makes sense to have something new release around then.

its honestly not that hard to find links like that. if you know the title of the song or album you can pretty much change existing public links to match the unreleased titles

I really like the verses and production in this but the "woah oh oh oh" chorus is not it rip I hope the final version make it less annoying

2 hours ago, keshaslottery said:

I really like the verses and production in this but the "woah oh oh oh" chorus is not it rip I hope the final version make it less annoying

did it leak or are you listening to the live deebut?

44 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

did it leak or are you listening to the live deebut?

No, it didn't leak afaik. I'm judging it by the live debut.

Kesha is set to perform a one-night-only Summer of Live: Secret Set, presented by Live Nation this Friday.

Can we expect ORIGAMI to be performed?

IMG-7369.png

Performance this Friday and release the Thursday/Friday after psych

I wonder if this is part of a sister project to period, in the same vein as Animal/Cannibal

Wouldn't be mad if she did a ! EP eli

5 hours ago, Popboi. said:

I wonder if this is part of a sister project to period, in the same vein as Animal/Cannibal

Wouldn't be mad if she did a ! EP eli

She could do a special deluxe called ! to celebrate the one year anniversary of .

But this time without all those random remixes nobody asked for coffee2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.