Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Your travel plan in 2026

Featured Replies

well while the world is at war, what's your travel plan in 2026?

Edited by truthteller

  • Replies 59
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I intend on flying out to see my boyfriend and vice versa a few times. Other than those plans I may try to go to the beach this summer.

Idk, Singapore or Wherever in Asia Shakira is taking her tour to, since that bish will probably skip Australia monkey

Nowhere? I really wanted to travel again to see my family and they didn't let me. I need to go to Boston first because that's where my heart lies. Hopefully after March so it's not freezing. From there, I'm not sure. Maybe Budapest because I loved it there I want to go to familiar territory first and then branch out.

dude BTS is going on tour, i'm renting (building a house) and also saving for stray kids. I do not have the funds to travel for at least 5 years. I really want to save up to go to Korea however weeps

my annual dream destination is indonesia beach trip that isnt bali, philipines also... well yeah. i rather choose one and turn off my phone when arrive.

I'm going to Korea in April. Maybe to New York in September but I find it kinda scary to go to the USA as a tourist atm.

i'll be in Budapest in a few days then Lyon then Amsterdam and Dubai in a few months and summer in Greece

and i wanna go to Tokyo too

Edited by єѕℓαм

going to barcelona in may

i was going to fly to states but idk if thats a good idea

and i want to go to istanbul so bad in september msmarvel

going to Florida in March (family have a winter condo there)

slowly starting to organize a 10 days trip to South Africa (Cape Town and around) in October

before that probably a couple of 3-4 days in some European cities

Ive traveled to 20 countries so far.

This year I'm planning 3 more.

Czech Republic (April)

Mexico (June)

Fiji (September)

Vietnam and Thailand next month

Bali this summer

Edited by babyforlife

4 hours ago, Polgg48 said:

my annual dream destination is indonesia beach trip that isnt bali, philipines also... well yeah. i rather choose one and turn off my phone when arrive.

Come to Lombok, its like the peaceful version of Bali and less touristy, and Labuan Bajo, Komodo Island is a must visit.

1 hour ago, babyforlife said:

Come to Lombok, its like the peaceful version of Bali and less touristy, and Labuan Bajo, Komodo Island is a must visit.

Which one would you recommend more Lombok or Labuan Bajo?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.