Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

AURORA temporarily changes name to "ORA"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • GentleEarthquake
    GentleEarthquake

  • Her R.I.P. is coming

  • Kayseri Mantisi
    Kayseri Mantisi

    By the way my ID got hacked somebody is threatening to change my name I've been really proud of. Nothing changes until I'm ready.

By the way my ID got hacked somebody is threatening to change my name I've been really proud of. Nothing changes until I'm ready. sorry

Oh she's definitely remixing Party 4 U and we will no longer be able to stream the original ever again!

MYVUsY9.gif

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Rita could sing "Running With the Wolves" but could AURORA sing "For You"

MYVUsY9.gif

18 minutes ago, UMS125 said:

Her R.I.P. is coming WAP

what a classic, they don't make music like this no more

43 minutes ago, UMS125 said:

Her R.I.P. is coming WAP

A third ORA R.I.P.?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.