Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

What is your race?

Race check 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Race

    • White
      49%
    • Mexican/Hispanic/Latino
      12%
    • Black
      20%
    • Middle Eastern
      0%
      0
    • Indian
      2%
    • Asian
      14%
    • Native American
      1%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 84
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TedLasso
    TedLasso

    "Mexican Hispanic Latino" I just know the OP is American

  • The "Mexican/Hispanic/Latino" option... "Indian" instead of "South Asian"... No option for mixed/multiracial members... Impressive work as always, Mythical

It's complicated. I'm from Palestine yet look/pass like a Northern European (very white skin, aqua blue eyes, dark blonde hair, slim straight nose) so in racial/ethnic questions here in the US there's no Middle Eastern option but I often wonder if I should always just put 'white' based on looks since there's an implication European descent = white.

I'm white. I'm of predominantly Ukrainian Ashkenazi Jewish heritage (fully on my mom's side like she's 100% that) but there's also some German Jewish, Scottish, Irish, English, Spanish, and small traces of Greek and Swedish ancestry on my dad's side giraffe

when I did my 23andMe, it told me I was 72.5% Jewish, which checks out from what we know lol. my mom being 100% while my dad is slightly less than 50% giraffe it's interesting because a lot of the time people are either fully Jewish or half, being almost 3/4 is somewhat of a rarity

ezgif-1f16ecfcc6067744.gif

I, one time in my college years after taking a klonopin on like a Saturday, claimed on twitter (this was back in like… 2021?) that I was "spicy white" and I blacked out and then woke up to about 250 notifications dragging the f*ck out of me. it was kind of iconic in hindsight but also terrifying

ezgif-1f16ecfcc6067744.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.