Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.9k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

charli stans fighting swifties, rochelle jordan stans, the one left over sky ferrari stan and now also the beyhive:

7a672254-60d6-4f1b-965f-7b0ccd79e89e_460

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

6 minutes ago, BjorkIsMyMom said:

Guys will I be traumatized listening to Madonna's new song I Feel So Filtered?

It's so mediocre and she sounds terrible, it'll make you laugh so you should definitely listen to it!

someone tell taylor she can announce the next tour, the swifties are out of their payment plans

HGGjBQyWAAApkEx?format=jpg&name=small

This is much better than whatever I just heard…

Love Goddonna, but I feel like I've heard that same exact song a million times already and in much better variations. It's not horrible and ill leave it at that due to the respect I have for the elder and mother of pop!!

Oh this classic brainrot toofunny3

Edited by Katamari

5 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

FADÉLA & The Dare = anti-talent

Everyone involved with katseye has negative talent

Flops!

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

Streets are saying Midonna is mid

rogue2

Moldonna is about to serve some of the most abhorrent muffled vocals ever on a pop track with polished production

Picsart-26-04-08-13-36-33-255.png

mad nonna her new song proving shes completely redundant and that pvssy aint pushing anything out but rancid queefs.

hang it up flappy cheeks

nene-d9luxe.gif

3 minutes ago, flower moon said:

mad nonna her new song proving shes completely redundant and that pvssy aint pushing anything out but rancid queefs.

hang it up flappy cheeks

nene-d9luxe.gif

Her song's out already?

5 minutes ago, flower moon said:

mad nonna her new song proving shes completely redundant and that pvssy aint pushing anything out but rancid queefs.

hang it up flappy cheeks

nene-d9luxe.gif

I've been waiting for your review

Picsart-26-04-08-13-36-33-255.png

2 minutes ago, California said:

I've been waiting for your review

Picsart-26-04-08-13-36-33-255.png

tbf its kinda better than a lot of releases from yesterday, but as is often stated in syg, the bar is in hell

nene-d9luxe.gif

Just now, flower moon said:

tbf its kinda better than a lot of releases from yesterday, but as is often stated in syg, the bar is in hell

nene-d9luxe.gif

that's true

I'm saving the energy for the sabrina collab

Picsart-26-04-08-13-36-33-255.png

3 minutes ago, California said:

that's true

I'm saving the energy for the sabrina collab

Picsart-26-04-08-13-36-33-255.png

the jigsaw-off

cant wait

Picsart-26-04-08-13-36-33-255.png

Haven't heard the new Mad Nonna cause we're in 2026 where streaming is the norm and I'm not gonna hunt for a dusty ass radio rip on the internet.

However, considering some of y'all were gagging over Runway I'm taking these reviews with a grain of salt.

Picsart-26-04-08-13-36-33-255.png

2 hours ago, Vrx. said:

Madonna also has one of the worst diaper BBLs I've ever seen

Picsart-26-04-08-13-36-33-255.png

How will granny's real diapers fit now

Picsart-26-04-08-13-36-33-255.png

3 minutes ago, Tate said:

How will granny's real diapers fit now

Picsart-26-04-08-13-36-33-255.png

The BBL is holding them up

Picsart-26-04-08-13-36-33-255.png

3 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

The BBL is holding them up

Picsart-26-04-08-13-36-33-255.png

The candy shop now sells prune juice

O4su5sS.jpeg

Edited by Tate

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.